Chapter 3

When I was looking at music books teacher entered class and everybody stood up to wish him and as I was late I got the last seat and my height is average so it was not possible to look at teacher when students were standing so I waited for everyone to take their seats. After everyone sitted down I finally saw his face "oh no he is the same guy who hitted my scooty and with whom I argued and he is my music teacher" I exclaimed in worry "now will he going to forgive me" I thought for a second then suddenly a thought popped up in my mind after few seconds "why should I even worry about it he was the one who hitted my scooty I didn't hit his car it was his mistake and I am not going to forgive him in anyway"
Then suddenly his eyes meet mine and their was a eye contact for a second but later I faded my eyes away. Then he started to introduce himself "Hello students I am Mr.jeon jungkook your music teacher and I know some of you might feel music is boring but i will make you guys love music." "I can't love anything you like" suddenly I responded in my mind "Wait why is he behaving like this he is not a good guy for sure he is just trying to win hearts of students by showing his fake side , I hate such two sided people" i was chitchatting in my mind when immediately I heard "Now you guys have to introduce yourself and also you have to sing four lines of any song let me know how talented my students are"
"Oh no! God why always with me you know I sing like a dying goat shittt! everyone will laugh at me" Everyone started to introduce themselves and finally that awkward moment came when only my introduction was left
I stood up with a shy face then I realized all are watching me then with a soft voice I started "hii everyone I am Y/n and I would like to sing dynamite from my fav band BTS " "cause I ah am in the stars tonight so watch me bring the fire set night alight " and right at that moment I heard
" HAHAHAHAHAHA" Everyone was laughing so hard that was so embarrassing and couldn't control my guilt and just left the class before period ends .
        ○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Next chapter will be published tomorrow...
😘💜
And let me know in comments are you enjoying story?