Chapter 20

I waited on ground for Tae and Mr.Jeon to come when I saw Mr.Jeon's bag lying there
Taehyung pov,
I packed my bag and went near  Mr.Jungkook
"Mr.Jeon I think i saw your bag on ground I am not sure if it's your's but I have seen same bag like that with you many times"
"Oh wait let me check"
"Sir may I go I don't have time because I have to go for soccer practice"
"Okay fine" he said and I ran outside fastly before he could doubt me

Jungkook pov,
"Oh yes I don't have my bag were is it so really Taehyung saw my bag on ground okay let me go and check then"
I went on ground and began to search everywhere when I heard someone's voice from back
"Here" I turned back as she handed me my bag
"Oh so it was your dirty plan? Now what do you want? Aren't you satisfied yet after insulting me this much"
"OK calm down please I want to say something" she said
"I don't want to listen"
"Plea..se"
"No"
And was about to step ahead when I started to feel dizzy and I remembered I didn't had my food since yesterday night and also today not even in canteen I was about to fall when she caught me in her arms and I saw her face very close to me then I fainted .

Yn pov,
I wanted to say sorry but he fainted in my arms and I carried him to the university's medical room. There was no one cause everyone went away and I started to rub his hands and putting water on his face but he didn't wake up for sometimes then I bent in to kiss his forehead as I kissed he moved a little so he was finally waking up.
"Where I am? What are you doing here?" He said while opening eyes
"We were on the ground when you fainted so I bought you here for treatment but I guess everyone left like the day we were in library" I said while giving him water bottle which he refuse to take
"But we are not same now that time you were my sweet annoying student who fighted sweetly with me but never insulted me"
As he said this tears started to flow from my eyes
"I am really sorry Mr.Jeon I didn't really meant what I said it was just my words flowed out of my mouth with anger I felt guilt after saying all those to you I am sorry please forgive me Mr.Jeon"
And while crying I took his hand in my hands and started to cry even more but he took it off
"Give me any punishment you like even in front of class it's ok or insult me infront of everyone but please forgive me"
"Y/n I kissed you because I like you but I never thought you will think I am pervert everytime I wanted to express my feeling but I thought you will reject me or I will loose my job cause I am your teacher so I hide it from you but that day I couldn't control myself because under the moonlight you were looking so beautiful like a fairy but you always think I am pervert and look at other girls like that" and as he said this he went away leaving me alone in medical room .
That means he started to hate me now I am so hurt because of that I missed it when he talked to me and we fight sweetly I love him now but he will never love me again and I sat in the corner and started to cry as loud as possible cause no one was here to hear me.