Chapter 21

I went home and went to my room by locking room I thrown myself on bed tearing continously 'I don't think now he will love me again I lost his trust' as I said and cried louder then when I saw Taehyung called me
"Hello y/n" he said
"......." I just continued to cry as I couldn't speak word because of crying.
"What happened? Are you okay? Why are you crying?"
"Tae..h..yung he hates me"
"Just tell me what exactly happened between you two"
"He didn't listen to me and went away living me alone" I explained him everything
"Ok ok calm down we will try once again"
"No I don't think he will even stop to listen also he wouldn't want to watch my face again"
"No don't think that"
"Thankyou for being their Taehyung"
"I will always be their for my friend"
"Tomorrow also we have music class and then practice that means I have to face him again"
"Then be brave ok I think he will give you chance to speak"
"OK"
"Then see you tomorrow bye and don't cry now also go and eat something"
"Ok I will" and he hanged up and I had dinner and came in my room as I started to play guitar and sing while looking out of the window I was playing love song and I improved a lot then before in singing I felt and when I started to feel song I closed my eyes and only one person's face came in my mind 'jeon jungkook' he was smiling and Clapping for me watching my performance but then he disappeared as I opened my eyes. I saw time and it was 1 already so I went to bed and slept.