Chapter 14

It was night and I went towards my home telling bye to Taehyung and as I reach inside house I directly went to me room thrown my bag on table and thrown myself on bed because I was so tired.

Time skipped, (Morning)

"Wake up you have slept enough and also you have to go to university today" mom shouted
I suddenly woke up realizing it's not Sunday today
Then I did my morning routine and got ready for university when I heard Taehyung screaming my name from outside of my house and I kissed my mom's forehead and said her bye and left with him. We reached class on time and we both were sitting on same bench, we attended all the lectures and now it's last period 'music' this means I have to see his face again. In no time he came in class and greeted everyone and started to teach. I tried to focus on his teaching but I couldn't because I wanted to ask him why he kissed me.
And then the class ended and everyone started to move out so I told Tae
"You may go I will be late"
And I went near Mr.Jeon's desk
"Y-yes Y/n any doubt?"
And I straight forwardly asked
"Why did you kiss me?"
He seemed shocked but it was him who kissed me not me.
"Do I have to answer this?"
"Then why I have been asking you"
"You don't like it" and while asking this he came close to me
"How can you kiss me you are my teacher" I shouted and moved back
"I think I can explain you this but this is not the right time"
And he left the classroom leaving me alone and now I am more angry on him and I just don't want to see his face so tomorrow I will ask Mr.Namjoon to change our music teacher maybe he will change.

            °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hey guys,
If you are reading it don't forget to vote.
💜💜💜💜💜