Chapter 2

(Readers please forgive my grammatical mistakes)
Y/n's POV ,
I had my breakfast very quickly and headed towards university in hurry.
I was very late that day so I decided to drive my scooty fast that I didn't even cared about people walking on roadside . In my mind only those thoughts were popping out that at first day itself I should not be late. I was in my own world of thoughts thinking about what will happen if I reached late just then a grey colored mercedes hitted my scooty and I fell on road , I started yelling at the driver when suddenly cars door opened and a very handsome face blue haired guy came near me and I don't know why but stopped yelling at him and started to stare at him his eyes were shining and his expressions was like if he is going to ask me ' are you ok? Did I hurt you?' He was bit confused but he also started to stare in my eyes then I suddenly realized about university and started to get up by looking away , then he saw how much I was in pain so he helped me to get up "hey pretty girl! Are you ok?" "Where the hell you look and drive asshole",I yelled again at him but he didn't even open his mouth but just smiling

 I was in my own world of thoughts thinking about what will happen if I reached late just then a grey colored mercedes hitted my scooty and I fell on road , I started yelling at the driver when suddenly cars door opened and a very handsome face bl...

This makes me more angry . Although he was cute I feel like to throw something heavier on his head. I didn't wanted to create scene on road so I started to move on my way but he came near me and asked "pretty girl you got hurt because of me I will give you lift" I was already very mad at him because first of all his car hitted me and second he wasted my time , he was trying to be kind but I didn't wanted to see his face at all . So I controlled my frustration and answered him "No need thankyou"
And I went without stopping anywhere and finally I reached at the university.  I couldn't even believe it's structure is more beautiful than what I have seen in image and also the playground is very large although I am not into sports but I liked to play few games.
      Then suddenly guard came near me and told me "you should gotta go by here now their is no need to get inside late comers are not permitted ". His statement really made me cry but by controlling my emotion I appealed him to give me a last chance but he was not at all ready to listen me so we both started arguing with each other as I didn't wanted to go back home again.
Our argument turned so loud ,right at that moment one man stood in between
us :"hey why are you arguing , let her go "
And he turned to me
"Wait what !"
"Are you the same guy who hitted my scooty with car and not even said sorry you bloody rich bastard"
"But now I am helping you" he replied
I don't know what to say but his voice was so soothing and especially when he acts so kind and I stopped thinking about it and went inside , while passing through corridor I thought "why is he here? Is he my senior?" Then I told myself "why are you even thinking of him he is such a mess" and I entered in class with lots of embarrassment because 1st period teacher was almost living when I reached their. Then I saw a bench their and rested my things on it then I wondered "which period is it now ?" "Oh its music the subject i hate I don't know while every people get connected with music I find no any intrest so I just sat calmly to see who the music teacher is .
                 ○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Hope you are liking it 😊
Next chapter will be published tomorrow...💜