Chapter 6

Y/n pov,
Next day my alarm woke me up and I switched it off and slept again and when I woke up finally I saw the time when I had a mini heart attack I am late again. I got ready fast I went to university quickly. I entered the class when music period was going on and I asked "may I come in?" and then slightly added "sir", "so you are late again be ready for punishment " he said in gruffed voice
I said nothing but just nodded
He told me to get out of the class and raise my hands up and I did because I just wanted to skip music lectures
I stood up like that for more than one hour and suddenly I started to feel dizzy and I was becoming unconscious and was just about to fall when somebody's hands caught my back and before my eyes closed I sawn Mr jeon jungkook's face.
My eyes opened when I found myself on table of staff room and I just remembered who brought me here so I was about to scream when his hands covered my mouth.
"Hey don't scream,girl you will get me into trouble listen I am not going to eat you I am just helping you because you are my student but why are you silent speak something". And then I bite his hand and he screamed slowly because other classes where going on "Let me open my mouth first to speak" I said.
"You are not fresh till now eat your lunch now" he said giving me a firm look and I remembered that I forgot my
Lunch box at home in hurry also I didn't eat anything while coming , I was feeling very weak so I just asked him for a leave and he didn't let me by saying "no you are not in the condition to go home all alone" what can I say then he is my teacher and I was really feeling very weak . "Hey why aren't you eating?" He asked "I am not hungry" I said even though I was.
"Forgot lunchbox right I know a person like you will always forget important things"                                                         "hey you don't have right to say anything like this to your students"
"I just told the fact"
And I started to feel unconscious again and he saw me so he came near me to give me water when my head landed on his chest I was aware what's happening but I was very unconscious and helpless to do anything he kept my head on his chest for sometime and rubbed my back to comfort me then he pulled my head back and gave me water and he started to feed me from his lunch box. After eating I was just reading book and felt asleep in between. He didn't disturbed my sleep and he stayed in the staff room with me.