Part 6

Benjamin POV

It was an absolutely gorgeous morning at Dust Bowl, sun rays poured into my room, filtering out the light frm my lamp on my desk. Almost all night I was fantasizing seeing the enemy soldier again, which kept me up. For about four hours, I have been graphing a blueprint of a custom-made weapon, just for him. I thought it would make a nice truce gift, especially after being an asswipe to him about a month before. I took a sip of beer and sat back, staring at the wooden ceiling.

Things are quite boring around here with the whole 'cease-fire' mumbo-jumbo. No fighting, no weird battle anatics, no building sentries. If I was honest enough, I had an irritative urge to cause trouble just to have some fun. I decided to go looking for Pyro to help me pull a prank or something. I rolled up the azure paper and finished the last contents of the alcohol before getting up and putting on some clothes. After finding a pair of baggy pants and some boots, I couldn't find my goggles though. After searching every nook or cranny in the small room twice and dumping out my toolbox, I found nothing, gave up the search and put my hardhat on to leave.

Not a single of minute of effort passed by and I immediately found the inaudibly understood firesmith. I walked over to, uh, them and saw a lighter in hand; Alexis was their name, as writen on file, Nobody, and I mean nobody knew whatever was under the suit was human or not. Everyone was somehow comfortable with them nearby, though I was always intrigued with the identity under the fire-proof uniform.

"Hey little fella, how ya doing?" They put a thumbs up and continued to fiddle with the fire-wielding object. Huh, a humane response. "Good to hear, Alexis. Listen close, I can trust ya with this." Pyro looked at me with a slightly excited intent. "I'm thinking about causing some trouble, like a prank or somethin'. Wanna join me?" Alexis dropped their shoulders and nodded a yes, facing me. "Good to know, any ideas?" The mysterious firesmith made a hand motion that was spreading outward, to me what looked like exploding. "I dunno if I wanna mess with Tarry's chemicals now, sounds rather dumb." Pyro let out a sigh, and pointed upward, then the same motion. "Oh, fireworks?" Alexis clapped happily.

The very word sounded fun. "Ah like that idea, actually. Let's get some next time we go into town." Pyro let out a parade of muffled giggles. "Yeah, sounds good. See ya around." Pyro waved, continuing to laugh at the pleasant, mischievious idea as I left; maybe Alexis wasn't as subtly creepy as I thought.

I rounded the corner of a hallway and then a hand shot from a tool closet, grabbing my shirt and pulling me inside. The figure pinned me to the wall with my arms in hand. I wriggled my arms free of the rocky grip but as I was about to take off my glove and hand it right to them, Randy's face finally formed in my eyes against the dark. "Wh-what in-" I stumbled. He just froze there and started breathing slowly in a pace like a crazed dragon. I caught ahold on my own balance and ran a hand up his strong, handsome face and soft shirt. "Well hello again handsome, come back for more?~" I allured flirtatiously.

Randy POV

I will admit that I didn't plan ahead from just pulling him into the closet we were in, let alone him actually walking down the hallway. I couldn't steady my breathing correctly and now I sound like a grizzly bear on crack. My face was burning with blush, my eyes locked onto his. Benjamin smiled and gazed very scandalously at me.

I didn't know what to do or say, though I was very certain that I would make the first move. "Well, aren't cha gonna at least let me hear your voice?" Benjamin made sure to keep his hands on my face and chest. Oh no, he was about to make a first move. I gasped softly and pressed myself against the engie, firmly kissing his lips. I don't know what I'm doing but it felt good, so much so I knewthe facts in front of me, saying that I craved him.

Benjamin POV

I didn't expect him to kiss me so quickly so soon. I wasn't gonna complain though, he was pretty good when he wasn't letting just me do it. He slid a hand around my waist, pulled closer and pressed deeper into the kiss, which sent a tingle down my spine. I moaned quietly and thought, 'Oh boy, this is simply lovely'. He pulled away and stared at me like before.

The bags under his eyes were hardly visible, but I could still see them through the dark; it was clear that he didn't get a taste of sleep last night. Randy then sighed and started kissing my neck, which made me moan again, this time a little studdered. The Red soldier chuckled and kept kissing my neck, but after a brief moment he started giving me a hickey.

I dug my nails into his back, now my face was just as hot his. He started on another, and though I would've loved another, I can't be walking around all marked up. But I lightly pushed him away which made him gawk at me; I smiled at him, so he kissed the corner of my lips. I would've never guessed he would be one hundred percent dominant so soon.

"R-Randy, hol' up. How'd ya get so good?" I croaked. He set his hand on a hip and the other over his mouth and gazed at the door. He was just standing there, as if he had made a mess. "I was... Well you know um..." I got control of my own shaky breath and muttered, "C'mon, spit it out." "Well, I watched a bunch of romance last night." I rolled my eyes and peeked at his. "A bunch? Nonsense, how long did you stay up?"

Randy scratched his head and chuckled, "Stay up? I didn't sleep." I blushed at the thought, he was watching a movies in the one genre he dispised just to impress me. "I dunno, just did a bunch of thinking. It was like an American awakening for me! Nyehehe," he gushed. I grabbed his shirt and smirked, kissing him lightly. "You're gonna have to keep up if ya wanna be on top, boy~" I allured, walking out of the closet, sparing him a wink.

As I rounded the corner, I practically bumped into my team's sniper, Laurence, giggling in a teasing tone. In his hand was a tape recorder, and his other was pointing to it. "That's some shocking business right there," he laughed. Randy came up from behind, and grabbed my shoulder. "Benjamin, I forgot that I found your-" He looked up at Laurence with the tape recorder. "Ooooh, did you make a mixtape?" Randy exclaimed, yanking the device from Laurence's hand. "No, my evidence!" the Blu sniper cried.

"Is that what you call it? Sweeeeet." Randy exclaimed. Laurence sighed in frustration and threw his hands up, walking away. "A-actually, he was borrowing my tape recorder for something, I dunno what he wanted it for but he said he'd return it," I said. "O-oh sorry, here." Randy grumbled, and handed it to me. "By the way, I found your goggles yesterday. I figured you'd be lookin' for them." Randy chortled, handing them to me. "Ah was looking for for those, thanks honeybunch." I sighed, pecking him on the cheek and waving.