Chapter 2: "The new pillar"

"Come in."
Lord kars sat in the dark library. A oil lamp and a couple of books stood on the table. In his hands was a book about Biology.

A knock echoed the room. "Come in." Kars said in a neutral tone. Wamuu opened the door but he did not look very stern as usual. He looked confused.

"Lord kars, I have made a shocking discovery." Wamuu said. "If it is very important for you to disturb me, Say it." Kars replied,disinterested. "I Found a statue." Kars sighed "What about a statue. Wamuu." He said, almost raising his voice at his name.
"It's a woman. And she appears to be from the same-" He paused hoping he doesn't upset his master even more. "Tribe."

Kars froze. 'What does he Mean. I don't remember sparing anyone. Let alone a woman. He is probably messing with me.' His thoughts stopped as someone walked in the room.

"Lord Kars! The statue does look like from our tribe. She has the same marking." His right hand man Esidisi spoke. Kars huffed at the nonsense they were saying. "Take me to this..woman you say."

As they followed Wamuu there stood a tall but short statue that represented the woman. On her face was two markings.

Kars Inspected it. He curled his fingers under his chin, while circling the statue. He was puzzled. Unsure. Angry. "How did this weak woman even get away from me.." he thought.

"Shall we awaken her?" Esidisi questioned, disturbing Kars trail of thought. "Hm..." Kars mumbled. He grazed his fingers across your arms, and as he got to you face he heard a small *click*.

He backed away, Taking out his blade ready to kill the thing. Esidisi and Wamuu were ready to attack. It was quiet. Only the rain was all that made sound. *c r a c k*.

The statue began to crumble revealing the beautiful woman trapped in it. As the statue began to wear down the rain stopped.

The three Pillar men did not notice, their attention drawn to the now frozen woman.

Your POV
I feel someone carrying me. I... Why can't I move..
I remember stepping outside. Am I still hiding? Am I dead?

I- My arms! They're starting to come out!
Wait... That's right! I stepped out to the sun while hiding didn't I?
•••••••••••••••
No one POV
You were fully open. As You tried to walk you became unconscious. After being trapping stone for a while, walking must be very hard.

Kars looked at your weak and lifeless body on the ground. The three men stood there until the leader spoke.

"Wamuu. Go and check the woman out. We may maybe find some use of her if she manages to be alive." Kars had ordered. Wamuu nodded, and walked torwards you.

Kneeling on one foot, Wamuu propped your body up as he spectated you. But he was to be forgetting that where he stood...was a open hole where light shines in. Sunlight.

Esidisi took quick notice and yelled from a safe distance; "Wamuu the light!"

Wamuu quickly put on his "Invisible cloak" which protected him from the suns rays. But not knowing it only protected him, it left you in the sun.

But. You didn't die. You didn't turn into stone.

You laid in his arms gracefully, Your unconscious form laying in the bright sun. Kars and Esidisi stared at you. Not knowing how you were able to conquer the sun.
——-/——-/——-/——-/——-/——-/——-