Chapter 8: Bath

The middle portion of the tray was lined with Wash cloths, Different sized towels, and normal soap.

You picked out a Hair towel and a long body towel to go with it. You also took one of the bars of soap and a Washcloth.

And there was the last part of the tray.

Flowers.

You gently cup one pile in your hand, as you realize they were mostly roses. You gasp a bit due to how this was luxurious.
You look down at the white rose petals and the red rose petals. You decided to go with the red ones.

You cupped the pile of rose petals and gently toss them into the bath. You swirled your hand around the water slowly and carefully, making sure the petals wouldn't sink into the water.

But that was not all.

There was another portion of the tray that held freshly cut roses that had no thorns or anything on it.

You sit back and imagine how romantic this would be if you had a lover. But sadly you did not. (We'll see about that)

You took the roses and laid them down on the water individually. But sadly most of them sunk.

You back away a bit thinking on how you could make these float. Then The idea hit you. You picked off the roses from the water.

Holding them to you your face, you touched the droplets of water that stayed on the flower and made them stick together and act like a small mini floats for the rose.

Now with the leverage of the water you controlled, the rose floated nicely on the water.

You slowly undressed yourself wrapping a towel around your body.

You let your hair loose and you stick your legs into the water.
The water was hot. Which was surprisingly relaxing. You took of your towel and dipped into the mysterious pool.

You sat down, Body showing to the door.You thought it would be a bad idea. But you managed to convince yourself no one would walk in.

You were very wrong.

————————————————————

You now sat in the bath. Even though you were finished washing yourself, You couldn't help but stay for a while.

You used a bit of your power to make the petals surround you more.

You loved using your power. You only resulted into using your power for violence only if you needed to.

You relaxed into the water more, Closing your eyes and tuning everything out.

You didn't worry about anyone coming in anymore since the left over soap from washing yourself covered your body. Well..Atleast the parts you don't want to show.

But you didn't know something or Someone had joined you for a bath..