Chapter 7:

The door opened.

You look to the side but Esidisi was no longer crying. You scoot back surprised and confused. Before you can ask, Esidisi was already up and gone.

"Here little one." Wamuu spoke. "Thank you Master Wamuu." You said happily. "Also. After you have finished eating..." Wamuu paused for a second "you may use the bath." You jerked your head to face him.

You were surprised that this old temple has a working bath. You wondered if the water was clean, or what soaps and scents would there be. Before letting your mind wander off again, you Nod giving Wamuu the signal you understood.

————————————————————————

You finished eating your food. It wasn't much but some bread, Soup and Fruits. But you managed to make use of it.

You walked out of the random room Esidisi put you in. You started to wander around the temple, Hoping to find either Wamuu or Esidisi to show you where the baths were.

You then heard a little "pitter patter" run to you.

"A-Are you Lady Y/n?" You looked down to the smaller being. You stared confused of the sudden formality."Yes I am." You say softly. The smaller being looked like a Female Maid. Her hair was a bit tangled but she looked very decent to you.

"Master Wamuu ordered me to show you the bath. Please follow me Lady Y/n." Said the Maid. You nod following her.

You walk a bit more to very large doors. The Maid opened the doors. And there was the bath.

The room was lit up with bright candles.

You scanned the bath as the Maid left you alone to do your hygiene. The bath seemed to be made out of white marble with some stones on the outer rim. The inside of the bath had small steps that wrapped around the inside and acted like a seat.

The Bath was big enough for two large people to lay down and fit in. The water was shallow but deep enough to soak your whole body from your upper torso to your lower body. One thing you noticed was that The water was very clear and clean.

You smile to yourself, Relieved that the bath was clean and sanitary enough for you to take a soak in.

You turn your attention to the long tray that rested at the end of the Bath.

On the tray were some very clear and crystal bottles filled with Shampoo, Conditioner and Body wash. And a whole Variety of scents.

You looked at each bottle. They were each labeled their scent and their own matching Shampoo's, Conditioner, And Body wash. And one peeked your attention.

"Rose berry." You slowly pick it up and smelled it carefully. And it was wonderful.

It smelled like roses and a mixture of many different types of fruit.

You immediately took the scent and the Bottles and put them aside. You then looked at the middle portion of the tray....

Hiya! So I looked at my view on this story and UH- YALL read my shit 🗿 anyway I love you all and tysm