Chapter 10: "The sun room."

The sun.

Although you were deathly allergic to the heating rays of the sun, you quite enjoyed it. Until you decided to enjoy it too much. But after finding out you could step into the light, you have never spent a single second out of it.

You walked peacefully around the bright room. You were very happy since it was, what the humans call it, Golden hour.
You hummed a plain tune as you grazed your fingers onto the plants. And using your strange power, you watered them, making sure they were all hydrated.

Wamuu and Esidisi watched you from afar.
They were both amused by your strange actions. But they quite liked your calm nature.

////

You finally stepped out of the glass room, closing the door silently. You stood there for a bit, waiting for your eyes to adjust to the darkness.

You didn't know or even notice the big purple haired pillar man staring at you from a distance. Which was good for Kars
Plan.

He wanted to figure you out even more, and that's what he was going to do.
Silently, he snaked a arm around your neck and squeezed your two pressure points. Making you fall unconscious.
"Good." Kars thought silently.

With little to no effort he picked you up, and cared you to his chambers.

Little did you know what many things he would do to you.

(NOT R@PE)

Sorry it's so short. I'm almost ending school and I'll be able to work on this more!