Chapter 4

You Anxiously walk along side the two large men through the long hallway. It felt like forever.

Even from the start of walking you felt something was going to happen to you. It was like a hunch. It felt as if you were going to die if you kept walking. But surprisingly you didn't.

You arrived at the large doors that seemed to be the only things separating you from whoever was on the other side of the door or in better words doom.

Wamuu opened the door as Esidisi stepped in and kneeled.

"Lord Kars, We have arrived." He said out loud.

This Lord Kars sat on what looks to be a throne. It was tall and made out of stone. He was very tall as well. That you feared the most. He had a head wrapping that covered his hair and left a small purple curl out.

He let out a small sigh in response, letting Esidisi stand and walk back. Now stood you in the middle. Kars then started to speak.

"Who are you." Surprised by the sudden question you shakily weeped out a word. "Y/n."
Kars looked at you amused. He felt some odd joy of seeing lower life forms cower below him.

"Do you know where your from?" Kars said deeply.

Looking confused you look up to see Kars no longer on his drone but right infront of you. You dared not to shake because of his presence. You sway your head sideways motioning a "no" in response.

Kars toothly grinned at your response. " This woman doesn't know what I did hm. Let's leave it that way then." Kars darkly thought.

Kars Circled around your cowering form. Copying the same motion as from before you got out of your shell. You were on your knees as to show respect for your now "Lord".

"Get up." Kars deep voice echoed through the room. You slowly get up, worried about your own life. Your legs were wobbly due to the amount of weight on your thighs. But you were careful enough to not fall.

Kars let out a "Hmph" sound, like he was surprised that for the amount of time you spent on your knees's, you didn't fall or trip as you stood up.

Kars looked down upon you. You didn't make eye contact whatsoever. "Don't make eye contact y/n. Do not trust him." You though as you look down.

Kars chuckled at your panicking. He liked how he noticed the change of your body heat go from neutral to high because of his presence.

Taking two of his fingers, he slid them under your chin and lifted your head up to look at him. As he did this, you let out a small but fast huff.

You had no other choice but to look.