Chapter 3

You woke up tucked into silky white sheets. Windows closed, the night peering out the window.

You wondered how you got here. You forgot everything about your past, what happened to your tribe?, what happened to you.
You stumbled out of bed, making a small but loud *Thud* sound.

Walking around your room, You decide to open the window up to get some air. You didn't know what to do at this moment or who took you in.

You turned your gaze to the now opened window.

The wind thrashed the curtains lightly, but something was off. The wind wasn't always this rough at night. You then heard a loud screeching sound.

You jolt back, but instead of falling backwards your back was catched by a big toned chest.
You froze. Unsure if you should move or not.

You look back.

A tall toned man stood behind you. He had short blonde hair with these hanging strings around his head. You stared in awe until he spoke.

"I see that you are awake now. Little one." His deep voice spoke. You were still very close to him, you felt the vibration of his deep and gruffly voice. "I was sent here to tell you the rules you must follow and the punishments you will face if they are broken."

You nod slowly. He  continued, "Rule one, You must call me and everyone Master. Rule two, You must only call Master Kars, Lord Kars." He stopped to make sure you got the first two rules.

As You nod, Your door slowly opens.
He turns around and which leaves you behind him.

"Ah, Wamuu. I thought you were finished."
The other tall man spoke. "Yes master Esidisi, I am still telling her the rules." You assumed his name Wamuu spoke.

Esidisi looked at you.

You were scared at this mans gaze. The fact he was very tall made him even more scarier. He walked towards you. You backed up slightly but stopped as he managed to get infront of you.

"I am Esidisi, One of Wammu's Masters. You will call me Master Esidisi." Esidisi spoke.
You nod slowly trying to not look him in the eyes.

"Master Esidisi, Lord Kars needs us in his room." You didn't know Wamuu was gone since the abruptly large man blocked your view. "Does that include the little lady here?" Esidisi questioned, playfully giving you a nickname.

"Yes Master Esidisi." Master Wamuu replied.
Esidisi nodded as he ordered you to get ready.

"You will be meeting Lord Kars." Esidisi said in a no longer playful tone. He looked you dead in the eyes before speaking sternly, "There may be a chance you will die if you show disrespect to Lord Kars. Speak when told to speak. In the meantime. Stay silent. If Lord Kars asks you a question answer it."

You nodded shakily. His change in attitude was scarier than ever.

"Yes Master Esidisi."

- ————————-//———————-//—————