Chapter 5

Your face was now facing him. Your head stayed in place because who knows what your "lord"would do to you if you looked down.

"Wamuu. Esidisi" Kars began. "Leave if you may." Esidisi and Wamuu looked At eachother. A few seconds after, they nod and walk away.

The doors close, leaving you and Kars alone. Then it happened. You were knocked out cold in the floor. But Kars didn't lay a finger on you. You just passed out.

Kars was surprised. He knew he was scary, but not scary enough for someone to just look at him and pass out.

He stared at your lying body. A normal person would've panicked, but Kars wasn't a normal person. He took this opportunity to examine you.

He circled around you once again, by stopped. He turned his gaze to your sleeping face. Kars couldn't believe a mere woman was able to escape him.

He crouched down and lifted your upper half up. You were light. It was not much of a surprise to Kars. He took hand and lightly grazed it around your face. Then he saw your marking.

He took his finger and traced the mark. He thought it was just some mark that can come off but no. It was real. He laid you back down and looked at you again.

He was frustrated. He tried to find out how you escaped, how a woman like you that looked as weak as a weed get away from him, but he was curious. Did you really survive out in the sun?

He was a bit excited. He wanted to see if you get to live or not. Ah..he loved knowing that he gets to decide if you live or not.

He lifted your body up, you gracefully laying in his arms. You were at the standards of beauty for being part of Kars tribe. Kars had felt something while looking at you but he no time for love. Not at this moment.

He hoisted your body up to the couch that sat In front of the boarded up window. He then took off the boards that laid on top of the window carefully. He made sure not to get sun on him.

Now laid your body.

You didn't decompose. Your ash didn't appear. Nothing happened. You were just on the couch, sleeping gracefully.

Kars couldn't believe his eyes. He stared at you. He no longer thought of you as a weak woman or just a pet and play toy for him. He thought of you as a opportunity. But not all the way of course.

"Not only humans get to experience love."