boggarts (irl)

"hopefully this is actually going to be a good lesson. pray to god that it's not another lockhart." hermione snapped. "please please please don't speak of his name"

"CLASS! into a line and you will face your fears!" professor lupin snapped. "gosh at least take me out for dinner fist" dean remarked. neville slowly strode up to the mirror to see his reflection, fixed his hair and then tread back.

"a guess as to what is inside?" lupin questioned. "that's a boggart" hermione answered with a proud smile on her face. "who needs google when you have her? hermione ever heard of dunder mifflin?" oakley asked. "who's that?" "fake fan asf" seamus remarked.

"can anyone tell me what it looks like?" "no one knows, boggarts are shapeshifters, they take the place of whatever the particular person fears the most. thats what makes them so terrifying." herman replied. "mine should be hermione standing over my bed reciting the periodic table" oakley joked making the whole class snigger except broken boy draco. "PERIOD" neville shouted. "get it? because like the period/periodic ta-" "yes neville we get it" "bless his soul"

"well correct miss granger. luckily a very simple charm exists to repel a boggart. lets practice it now." dean immediately got his wand out, looking as if he was about to kill someone. "without wands first please" dean put his wand away as seamus sighed. "okay after me please. 'riddikulus'" lupin taught. "riddikulus" everyone said very quietly. "okay good, now louder please" "RIDDIKULUS" everyone screamed at the teacher. "this class is ridiculous" draco murmured but loud enough for everyone to hear. "bitch if you don't shut the f-" oakley started but as she got cut off by professor lupin saying "oakley, no need for violence bestie xx" laughing as he thought of how similar her and sirius were.

"but what really finishes the boggart is laughter, you need to turn it into something you find truly funny. let me demonstrate, neville will you please join me up at the front?" lupin asked with his hand outstretched. "no." neville stated but dean pushed him forward. "okay neville what scares you the most?" lupin asked. neville muttered something but it was inaudible to hear. "sorry speak up please" lupin encouraged. "p-professor snape" neville muttered. "honestly i don't blame him, i'll throw him in the black lake for you later nev" oakley stated earning nods from the rest of the gryffindors.

"i believe you live with your grandmother am i correct?" lupin quizzed. "stalker things.." ron muttered. "yes i do but i dont really want it to turn into her either. this one time she made me paint her crusty old toenails" neville grimaced. "okay, okay no need to go into details. so i want you to picture her clothes in your head. so when i open that wardrobe here's what i want you to do." lupin walked up to neville and whispered something in his ear, plastering a smirk on neville's face.

neville shakily walked up to the wardrobe and awaited for his fear to come out. soon enough snape walked out. his hair slicked back with as much gel as draco used in second year, his long droopy cloak fumbling behind him as he walked forward with pride in his step.

"anyone else just want him to trip on his cloak right now or just me?" harry laughed.

"would rather be getting rick rolled rather than see whats about to happen to nev" seamus stated.

"wand at the ready"

"anyone else think he looks like alan rickman?" hermione asked. "wait i kinda see it, judge turpin cosplayer"

"and i am iron man" snape said. "well that was uncalled for" oakley muttered.

"RIDDIKULUS!" neville shouted. suddenly snape's old and outdated clothes turned into some old granny clothes. with a green silky gown, mustard coloured scarf, a weird looking bird thing hat and a dainty red beg. laughs could be heard all across the room from the gryffindors as the slytherins just scowled. well blaise was at least trying to hide his laugh.

"i want everyone to picture the thing they fear the very most and turn it into something funny. next, ron!" lupin said as he started putting on wap over the loud player.

ron went up to the front and before you knew it a huge spider jumped in front of him. "CUT HIS LEGS OFF" dean shouted. "THAT'S JUST MORE SCARY" ron shouted back to him. "RIDDIKULUS!" ron shouted. suddenly the spiders legs got caught up in some roller skates and it went rolling all around the place.

"padma your next!" paddy slowly stepped forward and the boggart quickly turned into a huge green snake. "RIDDIKULUS!" she shouted and the snake turned into a jack in the box. "yeah that's right! slither away you slimy bitch!" she shouted at it.

"oakley! your next"

oakley quickly ran up to the front, ready to face her fear. she got her wand out of her cloak ready to face whatever was there. she didn't really know what she was afraid of but would fight off whatever it was.

as the boggart slowly revealed it was shown that her boggart is....... dumbledore naked. yes dumbledore naked.

oakley quick;y screamed and covered her eyes at the horrendous sight. everyone shouted things out like "OAKLEY WHY I YOUR BOGGART THAT" and "WHY IS SO HAIRY WHAT THE FUCK"

oakley realized that she had not yet fought off her boggart. she took her hands off of her eyes but kept them closed, she held up her wand and shouted "RIDDIKULUS" she opened her eyes slowly and dumbledore slowly turned into him singing happy by pharrell williams.

TIMESKIP

the four friends were sitting in the common room around the fire. with hermione with a book, ron eating (as always) and oakleys legs draped across harry with them playing with their hair.

"can we just take a minute to talk about our boggarts?" hermione queried.

"y'all were so boring. plain ordinary. a spider, professor mcgonagall giving you an f and a dememtor. are you serious? have some imagination, some flavor, add a little bit of spice."

"well we're sorry that we didn't want to see an old hairy man naked!" the three shouted at her.

she speaks!

yes a irl chapter hope you are all proud of meee. anyway i had a lot of fun writing this but two updates in a day! i might post more today but we'll see how i go! hope you all enjoyed this chapter and i'll see you in the next!!