they meet

"line up, line up, everyone gather around" oakley boomed across the courtyard to her group of friends that she gathered up.

some other random people saw the commotion and just decided to jump into the line for fun. "not you, dickheads. get the fuck out of here" oakley shouted at them and they scurried off as fast as mice

"okay we should probably go somewhere more private so these nosy ass bitches don't see, they don't deserve bark obama!" "period"

oakley leaded her small(ish) group of friends down to infront of the black lake, they all huddle around the tree that some people were sitting at.

"shoo please" oakley said to them. "we aren't flys" they replied back. "well you will be when i smack you" oakley toothily grinned at them. the two of them quickly scurried away. "oakley, how are you in gryffindor and not slytherin?" harry asked laughing at her. "because i didn't want to be with cousin draco" oakley replied back while everyone gagged.

"okay everyone, this is bark obama!" oakley said showing off the black shaggy dog. the dog looked like it wanted to kill her at that very moment.

"okay, you can all get a pat. if he lets you pat you then he likes you, but if he bites you....then that's pretty self explanatory!"

up first was ginny, she walked slowly up to bark obama, knowing what he's capable of. she shakily put her hand out, reaching down to the dog with weary eyes looking up at her.

"to be accepted!" oakley shouted out making lots of heads turn to their group. "go away nosy's, get back to your knitting!" fred yelled at them, they all quickly turned there heads back to what they were doing.

in the meantime ginny was patting bark obama and he was loving every minute of it, wagging his tail.

next up was harry

"of course he's going to like me, who wouldn't" harry said confidently as he walked up to bark obama. he reached his veiny hand down to bark obama to pat. but instead of wanting his touch he yapped at harry and bit his hand.

"apparently not him" oakley laughed at harry.

"OW, STOP IT! BAD BOY." harry yelled at the dog. "no please keep going. GO GO GO" everyone yelled at the dog.

in conclusion bark obama liked everyone else but just not harry.

"why didn't it like me?" harry asked oakley, ron and hermione after everyone else had gone back to the dorms.

"because, harry. maybe he thought your hand was a treat." ron said to him making the two girls laugh.

oakley walked over to bark obama, picked him up, and then threw him in the black lake.

"OAKLEY" the three of them yelled at her.

"WHAT? HE CAN SWIM" oakley yelled back at them

"i think"

the four of us

herman
but did you have to throw it in the lake?

oak
yes

she speaks;
HI! i hope you liked this irl chapter!!

but 400 reads?! thank you!!

have a good day/night <3