quidditch

naginis bitches

pothead
you guys coming to my quidditch match?

oak
who's playing?

pothead
gryffindor v hufflepuff

herman
will cedric diggory be there?

oak
😏

pothead
well I suppose so

herman
kk coming

oak
same

foodsnaps
he's not even that hot

herman

oak

pothead

pothead

foodsnapsi'm getting harassed!!

foodsnaps
i'm getting harassed!!

oak
y'all know I'm commentating yeah?

pothead
YES, ITS GOING TO BE SO FUNNY

herman
oakleys the main character!!

foodsnaps
for sure ⚠️⚠️

irl

oakley, hermione and ron were being pushed and shoved by many people trying to get to there seats to see the extraordinary match. "i swear to merlin, if one more person pushes me i will drop kick them"

"oakley! over here for commentating please." professor mcgonagall called out. "bye bitches"

oakley walked up to the commentating box to see lee jordan, the twins best friend sitting up there. "JORDYY, HEYY" "h-h-hi oakley. i-i-im freezing my tits off"

oakley took her seat next to jordan as minnie gave her a microphone. "do a tester oakley"

"hey y'all addison rae here. umm. ron's a simp. anddd someone shout harry out on instagram to get him to 10K" oakley spoke into the microphone while looking down at harry who was blowing her a kiss. "simp" lee called out

"you could of just said 123 into the microphone or something. you know that right?" minnie retorted. "miss girl that's so boring" lupin called out from the stands. "he's got a point" dumby said while nodding. minnie just shook her head and sat down trying to hide her smile.

"now everyone i would like a clean game please" madam hooch said while blowing her whistle and shouting "go"

"okay guys off topic but have you all seen justin finch fletchley's face? i'm sorry but why does it look like that? it just kinda scares me..."

"OAKLEY!" minnie screamed out

"sorry sorry professor"

"okay katie bell has the quaffle, oops nevermind it's gotten taken by the hufflepuff seeker. they go to score... AND MISS, OLIVER WOOD HAS BLOCKED IT ONCE AGAIN!" lee called out

"YES OLI!!" oakley yelled out

the whole crowd was sent it cheers as katie scored for gryffindor.

dumbledore put his wand up to his neck makin his voice go louder, he started woofing and the crowd all started turning into a chorus of woofs.

"oop what's this? harry has seen the snitch! i repeat harry has seen the snitch!! he has gone up into the clouds, wait he's gone. I can't see him. harry where are your glasses i need them because i can't see you. wait i see his ass, oh damn he thiccc." oakley called out into the stands.

"THERES DEMENTORS UP THERE! GET DOWN HARRY"

"run boy run. ah love me some five hargreeves."

suddenly all you could see is a red cloak flapping around rapidly falling from the sky. you could soon recognise the figure as the one and only harry.

oakley had to act fast. she stood up and started singing 'streets' by doja cat into the microphone.

dumbledore stood up and pointed his wand at harry slowing him down so he didn't splatter to the ground. oakley was in the middle of singing the lyrics "damn papa you a rare breed, no comparing"

she speaks!
heh I gave a clue up there that i was going to do a quidditch chapter so here it is! hope you found it as funny as i did writing it hahaha

have a good day/night xx