until next time

2 WEEKS LATER

"as we have finished another year here at hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry, i could not be any more proud of each and every one of you. and i cant believe im saying this but expecially to fred and george for playing that magnifincent prank on snape and turning his hair neon pink! funniest week of my life having to deal with that every day." dumbledore said as he stood tall at the front of the great hall

"there are many questions from most of you regarding everyone's safety with sirius black on the loose. BUT. he has been proven not guilty and all allegations of killing Mr and Mrs potter have been turned over to Mr Peter pettigrew. sorry if i have brought up a sensitive topic to any of you" dumbldore continued on

"he's not sorry at all" oakley whispered into hermiones ear on her right.

"off of the sad topic. please enjoy your holidays and i can't wait to see each and everyone one of you next year." he then dropped the magic microphone he was holding and walked away with swag in his step.

as everyone stood up to to walk out of the great hall, oakley and her friend group decided to go up to the gryffindor common room one last time before the holidays started.

"im gonna miss this place. the memories we made in here were absolutely amazing. well some of them. this is where our journey comes to an end as we grow up and continue on with our lives"

"oakley actually shut the fuck up we'll be back here in like 2 months"

"man i was tryna set the mood"

the group all sat down on the carpet, with some on the couches and sitting on the stairs. "lets go over some memories from this year" luna finally said. everyone agreed and got comfy for a nice chat.

well it was a nice chat..

until it turned into stupid memories.

"nonono what about the time that oakley was walking pass cedric diggory and literally PASSED OUT" neville laughed "THAT MAN IS FINE AS HELL" oakley argued back.

"WAIT. when ron was trying to impress hermione by walking down the stairs is his nice suit BUT FELL"

"harry trying to impress oakley with his cooking 'skills' but instead poisoned her and she had to stay up in her room for a week"

"WHEN WE CAUGHT GINNY AND LUNA ON A DATE"

"when i caught fred slowdancing with his zayn cutout"

"okay we should probably go now so we can catch the train back" hermione said ending everyone's laughs. "good idea"

all of them got up and walked towards the common room door, ron putting his hand on the doorknob and trying to turn it.

but it would not budge.

"OH FOR FUCKS SAKESSSSS"

she speaks!
thank you all so much for reading 'absolute idiot' it has been so much fun to write :))

so do we want a sequel???

for the last time in this book:

have a good day/night <33