april fools

QUICK DISCLAIMER!!!! THIS HERE IS NOT PART OF THE STORY LINE, I JUST NEEDED TO DO A BIRTHDAY CHAPTER FOR MY FAV TWINS. !!NOT PART OF THE PLOT LINE!!

drugged up hoes: 

groupchat includes:

oakley black (oak), fred weasley (gred), george weasley (feorge), blaise zabini (blasin

oak

um guys

gred

um yes? 

oak

IT'S MY FAV TWINS BIRTHDAY!!!!!

feorge

lisa and lena are quaking right now!

blasin

the dobre twins are quaking right now!

gred

the stokes twins are quaking right now!

oak
padma and parvati 👁️👄👁️

gred
baby I'm not even here

feorge
a hullucination ✨

blasin
im alive but im dead

oak
😜😜
ANYWAY HOW OLD ARE YOU BOTH? LIKE 28?

gred
👁️👄👁️

feorge
👁️👄👁️

blasin
👁️👅👁️

oak
blaise you're so extra 😭😭

blasin
point?

oak
there is none 👅👅

gred
how many fucks do i give?

feorge
0

oak
MOVING ON, PLEASE COME DOWN TO THE GREAT HALL THERES A SUPRISE WAITING DOWN HERE

feorge
don't pole dance for us again please

oak
no promises 👅👅

irl

"god what is this child up to now?" fred asked his brother as they were making there way down to the great hall. "honestly fred, it's oakley black, what wouldn't she do!" george replied back. "honestly wouldn't be surprised if she has a fireman stripper through those doors" fred laughed. "do you reckon dumby has something to do with this?" george asked. "honestly again george, it's dumbledore. he ALWAYS wants the gossip. " fred laughed. "he ran up to me the other day and said "if you don't tell me where your stink bombs are, then i will chop your *cough cough* off, i then proceeded to ask him what he needed them for and he replied back simply with the word 'filch'" george story told to his brother. "#dumboldorehasthegossipfordays"

the twins had finally made there way down to the great hall just after that had finished there conversation. they both looked at each other simultaneously and then back at the doors. to say that they were scared as to what where behind the doors was an understatement. honestly this is the daughter of SIRIUS BLACK that we are talking about here. she can do anything (full barbie vibes)

the two weasley's placed there vainy hands onto the wooden door giving it a huge push to find.......

nothing

nothing at all

just how the great hall normally is

with the different house tables

and the different banners

something wasn't right here and the twins knew it.

before they could both figure out, a very small buzzing noise could be heard. just as small as a bee, but could still be heard. "what's that" they asked to no one in particular in sync.

before they could realise what was happening, huge fireworks where displayed, with all of the pink, purples and red zooming all across the great hall.

a long line of fireworks where leading out of the doors on the other side of the great hall and out into the courtyard.

being the curious weasleys they were, they went after chasing these fireworks and pushing the great big doors open the reveal all of there beloved friends standing in front of them with a huge present wrapped up in wrapping paper.

"SUPRISE SHAWTY!!!" they all shouted at the twins.

little TIMESKIP

"well come on then! go ahead and open it" all of their friends pleaded the twins. "okay fine" they said walking up to the huge present.

"do you like the wrapping paper?" theo nott asked as he pointed to nicki minaj themed paper.

"yes yes of course. #barbforlife" they replied back.

they instantly tore off the wrapping paper to reveal all five cutouts of the one direction band members.

"YES NOW I DONT HAVE TO MAKE LITTLE FAKE SCENARIOS IN MY HEAD ANYMORE. I CAN PRACTISE ON THEM!!!" "okay okay fred, bit too much information there!" george scolded his brother.

she speaks!
happy birthday to my dearest fred and george who always put a smile on my face.

anyway hope you babes enjoyed this chapter!!

it's currently 12:23am, and im tired but then not tired.... yeah

anyway!!

have a good day/night xx