trelly

"broaden your minds and see into the future! it's the art of divination!" professor trelawney boomed across the classroom. "honestly sybill has lost her mind" ron laughed as she had tripped and knocked some things off of her desk. "billy goat gruff lookin ass" oakley joked. "haha, just got that one. because like you know bill, sybill" harry cackled "yes harry dear, we get it, that's why i said it.

"together we shall cast ourselves into the future!" she said with big jazz hands expecting everyone to cheer. instead they all started at her with nonchalant looks on their faces. "woo." dean said quickly with a bored look on his face.

"today we will be reading tea leaves, so please take the cup of the person opposite you."

"first you must broaden your minds and look beyond." sybill said with an enthusiastic look on her face while messing me seamus' hair. "miss girl don't, this took me 2 hours" seamus knocked sybill's hands away and began fixing up his hair.

"what a load of rubbish" hermione said as she appeared of no where, ron fell out of his seat from the fright. "jesus, heroine where did you come from" oakley said clutching her chest. "me? i was here the whole time" hermione stated with a clear look on her face. "i think the fuck not" harry laughed.

"you boy, is your grandma quite well?" sybill pointed at neville. "I hope not. I MEAN YEAH,YEAH I THINK SO" nevillle shouted at the teacher. "hmm, wouldn't be so sure of that. here, hand me the cup" dean handed her the cup and she peered into it with an uncertain look on her face. dean and neville both tried looking Into the cup at the same time but ended up butting heads. "omfg, you cocksucker"

sybill was prancing around the classroom and one by one was reading peoples cups. she got up to ron and exclaimed "oh!oh! your aura is pulsing dear." "this bussay is puls-" oakley started but got cut off by hermione smacking her arm. harry leaned over and whispered in her ear "yeah, for me" oakley had to put her fist in her mouth to stop her laughing.

"are you in the beyond? i think you are..." sybill continued. "sure" ron replied with a smug look on his face.
"well look at the cup, tell me what you see." ron quickly looked down into harry's cup and looked into his book to translate.

"well um, he's going to suffer, but he's going to be happy about it?" ron said with an uncertain look on his face. "main character shit" parvati shouted out. "oh wait no, that's oakley. oakley is our saviour. all bow down to her." parvvy continued. "yes love you babes" oakley called out

"give me the cup" sybill instructed and ron did what he was told. "OH!" sybill yelled and took several steps away from them. "the fuck is up with you?" draco called out. "she saw your face mate" ron replied

"my dear......" sybill paused. "finish your sentence love, we aren't dora" oakley urged "you have the....GRIM!" she continued

"what's the grin?" seamus asked.

"not the grin you dickhead, the grim. taking form of a giant spectral dog, it's among the darkest omens of our world." bem explained. "oop, miss girl is in trouble."

dumbledores shawtys

oak
guys there's this dog. he ate my taylor swift book. i will kill it.

lovegood
please don't kill it!

oak
okay I'll eat it instead

shemas
the grim!! quote quote the grin

sybill is now online

sybill
broaden your minds!!

sybill is now offline

pothead
how do they keep getting in here tf

she speaks!
lol hi. don't have much to say. hope you enjoyed.

have a good day/night.

bye lols.