sleepover

dumbedores shawtys

oak

ok i have all of the details.

everyone meet at hagrids hut at 8pm, straight after the halloween feast. make sure to sneak out as we dont want any of the teachers to see or to catch on. bring the designed thing that we covered earlier, dont be late!!

hot girl

oakley our savior

foodsnaps

ok but how did you convince hagrid to let us do it at his hut?

oak

because he loves me? i removed all the bulky chairs out of it earlier with the twins so we have more space.

lovegood

ok!! i'm so very excited and cant wait! :)

REAL LIFE

(3rd person pov)

the main quad were standing outside of hagrids hut waiting for the rest of their friends to arrive, all equipped with the correct resources to make this movie night work.

"ron wheres the movie?" oakley suddenly asked as she turned her body direction to face ron. ron pat down his whole body desperately searching for the movies. "um... haha... about that" ron stammered. "ron you absolute idiot! how are we supposed to watch coraline without the actual movie??" oakley said getting into his face, trying not to laugh at the situation. "um we could watch something else instead" he smirked back. "oh ron thats barbaric. go. get. the. movie. NOW!!" hermione said as she pushed ron up the stairs to retrieve the movie. "mione i'm surprised you actually got that one" harry laughed along with oakley as hermione gave him a slight nudge.

liked by george_prankster and 1,342 others ron

ron.chicken- should i bring this to the sleepover instead?

oakley..black ron i swear to god if you being that....
<ron.chicken what's wrong with it?
<padma.p everything??
< oakley..black ^^

ginny.quidditch i literally will not come if you send that...
<ron.chicken fine. no one wants you there anyway.
<hermionejean uh, i want her there?
<oakley..black ^^
<author god i really wanted to say a twilight reference there
<oakley..black ^^
oakley..black what who the fuck are you...