Your Birthday

You had been living with Aizawa for nearly a year now, to be honest you never thought he'd let you stay but to your surprise he did. It was your birthday tomorrow, you knew aizawa probably had forgotten about it but you decided to remind him, you have had feelings for him for a while and you wanted to tell him tomorrow. "Aizawa~" you walked into his room with a noticeable blush on your face, you stood in front of him with a huge smile. "Y/n i've told you to call me Shotou, but anyway, what do you want?" said Aizawa with a plain face, you felt a little hurt but you knew he didn't care about anything really so you just brushed it off. "Do you remember what tomorrow is Shotou?" you smirked and giggle quietly, "of course i do, it's your birthday" aizawa looked at you with a small smile. Your heart raced and you could feel yourself smiling uncontrollably, "y-you remembered!" You giggled and walked away leaving Aizawa confused.

~time skip to the next day~

You woke up to the smell of pancakes, you slowly walked out of your room rubbing your eyes and yawning. "Morning y/n, happy birthday" said Aizawa as he placed some pancakes on the table for you. You sat down and started eating as you blushed softly. "Thank you so much Shouta, these are amazing" you looked up at him and smiled brightly, Aizawa smiled back and sat next to you as he drank his coffee. "Shouta can I talk to you?" You held your breath as you looked at him, "sure y/n- wait hold on" Aizawa pulled out his phone as he answered a call. You waited as he got off the phone. He looked at you and sighed, "there's a villain attack downtown so we'll have to finish this conversation later, I'm sorry y/n" Aizawa stood up and smiled at you as he left. You sat there and sighed, 'I'll tell him later' you thought. You sat in your bedroom and watched a movie as you slowly drifted off to sleep.

~time skip~

Aizawa walked into your room and saw you asleep, he went to leave but you woke up and saw him. "Shouta.." he turned around and looked at you, "yes y/n?"
"Shouta I have feelings for you" you blurted out before looking down. Aizawa walked towards you and sat on your bed with you. "Y/n.." you looked up but as you did Aizawa kissed you passionately. You blushed and kissed back, Aizawa pulled away and looked at you. "I've been waiting for you to say that" said Aizawa before he kissed you again and laid you down on the bed. Aizawa climbed on top of you and started feeling you up, he started to kiss down your neck leaving hickeys everywhere. You moaned quietly as you ran your fingers through his hair. Aizawa slowly took yours and his clothes off, you blushed and looked away as he took off his boxers. Aizawa lined up with your entrance and looked at you, "are you ready?" You quickly nodded and covered your face as he slid in. You felt him fill you entirely, 10 inches of pure bliss. You let out a long moan as he slowly started moving. "Does it hurt baby girl?" He asked as he stopped a little. You quickly shook your head and looked at him with drool coming out of your mouth. He started to speed up again, making the sound of skin slapping hearable from outside. You moaned as he spanked you and choked you slightly, he started kissing your neck roughly leaving even more hickeys than before. You felt yourself reaching your climax, "Shouta I'm gonna cum" you moaned as you hid your face in his shoulder. "So am I kitten" Aizawa started to get sloppy with his thrusts and within 5 minutes you both came. Aizawa pulled out and laid next to you panting, you looked at him and gave him a small smile. He planted a kiss on your nose and said "I love you y/n". "I love you too" you say as you and him fall asleep with each other.

98k reads!! Wtf! Thank u guys so muchhhh