A three way ~Requested~ (Aizawa X student reader X Pres. Mic)

Contains:

A three way (obviously)

Daddy kink

Aizawa getting a little jealous (yes I said it, your welcome XD)

~Also your a student at UA in this but all acts are done with consent~

"Shotaaaaa~" you whine as your boyfriend Shota Aizawa takes his time in the bathroom. "I gotta pee!!!" You start squirming around waiting for him to come out. "Ok I'm coming y/n" Aizawa opened the bathroom door and you bolted in like that flash, Aizawa chuckled. "So um... babe, remember how we said we wanted to try something new" Aizawa managed to say while brushing his teeth outside the bathroom door. You open the door and nod, "yeah why."

"Well how do you feel about a three way" Aizawa walked back into the bathroom to put away his toothbrush. You were uncomfortable for a minute but you thought about it. "With who tho?" You ask as you walk up behind him. He looked at you and smiled, "Hizashi" he replies. You cock your head in confusion. "Present Mic, Hizashi Yamada" he's says walking back into the bedroom. "Oh Pres. Mic, uh... I wouldn't mind" you follow Shota into the bedroom and sit on the bed while you put on your uniform. You struggle with your tie as usual so Aizawa kneels down Infront of you and helps. "You wouldn't mind, really? I would be fine if you were uncomfortable with it 'cause you know, he's your English teacher" Aizawa said as he buttoned up your shirt. "Yeah I'm fine with it and remember daddy, your my teacher to" you kiss his nose and go to stand up but are pushed back down onto the bed. "Yeah okay, but I don't want you calling him daddy, that's my name and your only calling me that, you know how much it turns me on" Aizawa rested his head in your breasts and smiled. You blushed and smiled back, "okay daddy" you say as you look down at him, you couldn't help but notice the bulge in his pants, you giggled and pointed to it. "I guess that name really turns you on daddy~" you tease him a little as he blushes, Aizawa looks away in embarrassment. He flicked your skirt up and pressed his thumb against your clit through the light fabric covering it. "Keep teasing me and I'll have to punish you" he said making small circles. You moan a bit and look at the clock, "we're gonna be late for class Shota" Aizawa looks at the clock too and stands up. "Ok, you go to class while I go talk to Yamada, I'll be there soon" and with those words Aizawa left. 

~Timeskip brought to you by me~

After school you didn't see Aizawa so you decided to walk home by yourself, it was lonely but you liked the silence. You then remembered what Aizawa had said this morning about the three way and you got a little nervous, what if Pres. Mic tells someone about our relationship, what if he doesn't like the way I feel, what if I cum too quickly, a million thoughts ran through your head but you ignored them as you walked to the front door and opened it. You walked into the bedroom to see two guys sitting on your bed in robes. You blushed as you reconised Aizawa but you were unsure on the other until you heard their voice. "Oh, Pres. Mic its nice t-,"

"Please y/n, call me Hizashi" he cut you off and you blushed a little. "Ah, ok Hizashi" you walked over to the bed throwing your bag on the ground not caring were in landed. "Hizashi said that he'll keep this secret, he won't tell anyone, don't worry kitten" said Aizawa as he pulled you onto the bed, you smiled and nodded. You climbed into Hizashi's lap and started grinding, he gasped and moved his hips to the motion of yours. Aizawa saw this and I pit of fire grew in the bottom of his stomach. Hizashi flipped you over so that you were on your back and he was on-top. Aizawa crawled over to you and sat just above your head and started playing with your hair as Hizashi grinded on you slowly. "Sit up princess" said Hizashi as he unbuckled his pants, "ok daddy" you follow his instructions. Aizawa was getting pissed, he had told you that was his name not anybody else's. Aizawa took of his clothes and then slowly took off your shirt. Hizashi took off your skirt and panties leaving you completely naked and vunerable with two naked men by your side. Aizawa pulled on you onto his lap and entered you slowly, you moan and throw your head back. Hizashi came up behind you and pressed his tip against your ass, you jump and inhale sharply as he slowly enters you. You had two dicks in you and you were loving every second of it, obviously Hizashi was wearing a condom, only Shota was aloud in without one. Aizawa slowly picked you up and dropped you thrusting into you, you moaned with pleasure and pain. You put your head on Hizashi's shoulder and moaned into his ear as he thrusted into you, "mmm~ daddy~". Hizashi was turned on by this and started to bite on your neck and thrust a little faster. Aizawa suddenly slapped your thigh and thrusted hard into making your scream in pleaser as you look back at him. "What was that for!?" You shout as you drool. He didn't answer you but he did slap again and thrust even deeper into hitting your g-spot. You moaned even more when Hizashi started to thrust in time with Aizawa. "Ah~ guys, I'm gonna c-cum!!" You shout just before you orgasm. Hizashi smiled at the sight of you cumming as he came too. A few thrusts later, Aizawa started to get sloppy and you felt his warm seed fill you. Both guys pulled and you were left shaking and panting. Hizashi pulled off the condom and put in the bin, "that was fun" he said. He started to get dressed while Aizawa juts out his robe back and and gave you a stare that gave you chills. *We should do it again some time" Hizashi pulled his hair back into a pony tail and looked at Aizawa, Aizawa groaned in response. "Uh.. ok see you later Shota, bye L/n" Hizashi turned to leave. "Please, call me y/n" you say, "ok, see ya y/n" Hizashi left the house and you were left there with Aizawa. 

"What's wrong babe" you shuffled closer to Aizawa. Aizawa looked at you with anger in his eyes but also a bit of sadness. "it was my name y/n, I told it was only my name and you called him it" suddenly it all made sense and you started to feel really bad. "Ah~I'm so sorry Shota, I didn't even realise" you moved closer to him and he pinned you down so that he was on-top. "What's my name y/n" he said as he kissed your neck aggressively. You moan softly, "daddy~ your name is daddyyyy" you respond as he starts biting your neck. He unpinned you and sat next to you and smiled, "that's better" he said. You smile and sit up, you kissed him on the cheek before heading for the shower. Aizawa walked into the bathroom while you were in the shower, "can I join you babe" he said. You opened the shower screen and nodded. "I love you y/n" he said washing your hair. "I love you to Shota"

Extra~

You walked out of the bathroom with pregnancy test in your hand, "it's postive Shota..." you stood there staring at him, tears rolling down your cheeks. Aizawa looked back at you cursing under his breath. "I should've worn a condom" he muttered to himself, he could see how upset you were. He walked over to you and whiped your tears, "hey, it's gonna be ok, we'll figure something out" he smiled and kissed your nose. "I hope so Shota~" you reply with a small smile.

Thank you so much for 8K reads. I really appreciate it, honestly idk why you guys like this so much. Requests are still closed for the time being tho, but I'll tell you when they're open again :)