Jealous? ~requested~

This is a long one so hold on to your hats folks XD

This contains:

Daddy kink

Over stimulation kink

Masochist kink

Aizawa was never the type to show emotion, he rarely have empathy when you were sad and to be honest you were sick of it. You and Aizawa have been dating for a while now and the only people who knew was Bakugou and Present Mic. Today you had enough, you and Bakugou had planned to make Aizawa jealous, you knew you'd get punished but you wanted to have some fun. You had worn your smallest skirt today and you left your top button undone. The bell rang for break but most of class 1A stayed in to just chat. You looked at Aizawa with a dirty look on your face and he bit his lip and looked away, this obviously annoyed you so you walked over to Bakugou. Aizawa watched your every step. You stood Infront of Bakugou and took a quick glance at Aizawa, good he's still watching, Bakugou knew what you were doing so he went along with your charade. You started talking with Bakugou and laughing at his dumb jokes and cheesy pick up lines. Even tho Bakugou was gay with kirishima he had agreed to do this with you. Bakugou put his arm around your waist and grabbed your ass just so Aizawa could see. You jumped and giggles and nuzzled your head into Bakugou's neck. The bell rang signalling break was over but lucky for you, Bakugou's desk was right best to yours.

You walked over to your desk with Bakugou's arm still around you, you could see Aizawa fuming out of the corner of your eye. Bakugou pulled your chair out for you and kissed your hand before you sat down, "there you are my lady" Said Bakugou before slightly gagging. You chuckled and sat down, "thank you." 

Aizawa grunted and looked at the rest of the class, he was obviously pissed. "Ok class, today we have a pop quiz, once I hand you your paper I want you to get started right away" said Aizawa, the whole class groaned including you. He walked around handing out the tests, he gave you yours last, as he walked over to you he quickly grabbed your hair and tugged it slightly, luckily no one saw. You thought he was done until he roughly grabbed your throat, this time Bakugou saw and gasped, you slightly moaned at Aizawa's touch, he walked back over to his desk and sat down staring at you. You looked at Bakugou and gave him a smug look and bit your bottom lip, in return Bakugou groaned sexually but both of use were shocked when you heard a loud bang form the front of the classroom, Aizawa had bashed his hands down in anger, he was staring right at you and Bakugou. You guys could hear a few whispers from the rest of the class but all you could think about is how much shit you'll be in later.

~Timeskip~

The bell rang signalling the day was over, since you had a key to Aizawa's house you decided to not wait for him and just hurry home. You knew Aizawa wasn't afraid of public sex so you didn't want to take the chance of him punishing you infront of people.

You walked through the font door, you got a little scared when you noticed it wasn't locked. Slowly you walked down towards the bedroom then suddenly someone aggressively pushed you up against the wall. You were extremely scared until you reconised the scent and realised it was Aizawa. "Oh babe your home" you say a little frightened as Aizawa's grip got tighter. You could tell that you were in for it and in for it hard. "You knew exactly what you were doing today and I'm not impressed" said Aizawa as he threw you on the bed. You gulped as you watch him grap out his old scarf, the very one that he uses to tie you up when you've been naughty. "What are you going to do daddy" you say as he walks back over too you. Aizawa didn't respond, instead he grabbed you by the hair and pulled you up. He wrapped the scarf around your wrists and to the bed frame, he then stripped you completely. "Daddy, what are you gonna do??" You ask, he looks down at you and shoves his member into you mouth. You immediately choked and started to tear up but this is what you get for making Aizawa jealous. The feeling of his 10inches getting thrown down your throat was unbearable but if you didn't you'd be in more trouble.

Aizawa pulled out his member and spanked you hard on the thigh. "Ow, what was that for!" You squealed as a tear left your eye. "It's punishment now shut up" growled Aizawa as he spanked you 9 more times. After 10 spankings there was a hand shape bruise on your thigh but you didn't mind, after all you like the pain. Aizawa aggressively grabbed your tits and started playing with them, pinching your nipples every so often. Without warning, Aizawa grabbed your throat, you let out a small moan and choked. While you were choking Aizawa slammed hard into you, you nearly came instantly but you didn't sadly. Aizawa started thrusting at a hard pace hitting your g-spot with every thrust, you moaned with pleasure and pain. "I told you to shut up you brat" Aizawa spanked you again and slowed down his thrust, you whimper and tried to hold your moans in, it was hard since your hands were tied up so every so often you would let out a small moan but Aizawa wouldn't hear it. All of a sudden you heard vibration, you looked up but before you could see you felt something get thrusted into you, it was a vibrator. Aizawa turned it up to the highest setting and left it in while groping the rest of your body, he started moving his hand down towards your clit and making small circles around it.

You tried to hold your moans in but you couldn't, you moaned louldy. "D-DADDY!!!" You moan as you cum but Aizawa didn't stop, he new about your over stimulation kink and he took it to his advantage. Still massaging your clit, Aizawa started biting and sucking on your nipples making you moan even more, it didn't take long for you to cum again. You started to pant and tears were streaming down your face but Aizawa didn't stop, he removed the vibrator and slammed hard into making you arch your back in pleasure. "Ah- fuck daddy" you say drooling, Aizawa spanked you once again, "watch your language brat" he said as he started thrusting. You moan and cried at the same time. "daddy I'm gonna cum again" you say as you squirm around. "Do it then" he said speeding up a bit. You screamed through your orgasm and drooled a little but Aizawa kept thrusting into your sensitive core. It was starting to hurt a bit but this is what you get for making him jealous. Soon Aizawa's thrusts became sloppy and he came deep inside you, he started to pant and pulled out slowly, this only made you moan more. He cleaned himself up and put on a pair of boxers, he walked back over to you and started making small circles around your clit. You moaned and squirmed until you came one more time. 

Aizawa untied you and cleaned you up, you couldn't walk so Aizawa carried you into the bath and washed you. When you got out he gave you one of his t-shirts and a pair of your panties. You were so sore, you could barely talk. "Now remember never to make me jealous again or next time it'll be worse" he said as he lyed down next to you stroking your hair. You hummed in response knowing that you could barely talk. You soon fell asleep knowing that you were safe now and that your punishment was over.

Omg thanks so much for 3k views, you guys are amazing. I'm kinda proud of this one, I'm writing two more at the moment so be prepared for a story spam :)))