Sugar Daddy Aizawa ~Requested

The bell rang but as usual your were the last one too leave, but honestly you didn't mind. You slowly put your books away and take out your phone, lately you have been looking for a sugar daddy but you haven't found anybody you like until today. You walked out of the class room after saying goodbye to Mr Aizawa and then you realised. You looked down at your phone and saw that Mr Aizawa was looking for a sugar baby, immediately your heart stopped, you have always had a crush on Aizawa but now you could make it a thing. You quickly ran out of school and to your house before anyone could notice your blush.

You sat on your bed shaking, you messaged Aizawa asking him if he would be your sugar daddy. He replied back saying that he wanted to meet up later.

~timeskip~

It was 9:00 pm and you walked to the cafe that Aizawa had told you to go, there he was, sitting in the window scrolling through his phone, your heart skipped a beat while you opened the door. You sat down Infront of Aizawa, he was shocked to see you, "y/n I didn't know you wanted to be my sugar baby, we could get in so much trouble" explained Aizawa has he was ready to get up. "Sensai please" you grab his wrist as you beg him to sit back down, Aizawa blushed as he brushed your h/c hair out of your eyes. "I- I hate to admit it but, I'm flat broke, but the thing is sensai, I also have a major crush on you" you explain as you hang your head and start to blush. Aizawa seems to be blushing as well and he was staring out the window. "Well y/n, I guess you can be my sugar baby just as long as you don't tell anyone" said Aizawa as he handed you a envolope and smiled. You took the envolope and held it close to your chest, then Aizawa took about a pen and piece of paper and wrote down a number. "that's my phone number, text me tomorrow after school" he said as he stood up and kissed your forehead. Aizawa walked out of the cafe and you were left there, you were blushing but the scary thing was, you were wet! 

~Timeskip~ 

Another boring school day past and you went home and collapsed onto the couch but then you remembered what Aizawa told you yesterday. You quickly grabbed out your phone and texted him.

*

You: Hey daddy ;)

Aizawa: hey baby

You: yesterday you told me to text you after class, what did you want

Aizawa: in the envelope I gave you is some money, I want you to buy the most revealing lingerie and come to the address I give you, take your time, I want you too look perfect

You: ok daddy, I'll be there soon

Aizawa: see you soon baby

*

Aizawa sent you an address and you quickly put it into your GPS, you looked at the address, it was very familiar. You went shopping and found some really revealing, white, lingerie. You also found a cute little collar with the words "daddy's girls" on it.

You followed the GPS's coordinations but somehow it lead you to UA High. You quickly took out your phone and texted Aizawa.

*

You: the address you gave me is UA high's

Aizawa: I know, I have a lot of work today but I need some 'help' ;)

You: oh, ok

Aizawa: I'm in your classroom, all the doors are unlocked and no one is here, you can just walk straight in

*

You got out of your car and walked through the entrance of UA. You were wearing a black over sized hoodie with your lingerie underneath. You made it to your class room and Aizawa was sitting on his desk, legs wide open, no shirt and a visible bulge in his boxers. He turned and looked at you and blushed. You walked into the classroom and took off your hoodie and threw it on the ground. Aizawa looked you up and down then he noticed the collar, he grabbed it and pulled you closer. "daddy's girl" he said as he put an arm around your waist. You nodded and leaned in closer to him. Aizawa roughly kissed you, you had been waiting for this moment for so long. You wrapped your arms around his neck and held him close.

Aizawa quickly picked you up and put you on his desk. You were blushing so hard your face would have been redder than kiri's hair. Aizawa started to massage around your clit, you screamed out in pleasure. Aizawa tore off your soaked underwear with his teeth, he then started licking around your clit. He smirked as he watched your legs start to close. "D-daddy please, I want you" you screamed as you gripped the desk. Aizawa giggled "you want me to do what" he said as he pulled down his boxers. "I want you to penetrate me with your big fat cock" you begged for him as he pushed up against your entrance. Aizawa thrusted hard into you, you screamed with pleasure and pain. Soon the pain turned to pleasure and you started to moan louder.

Aizawa was thrusting hard, your moans and his grunts could have been heard from outside but lucky no one was there. You dug your nails into Aizawa back as you hung onto him for dear life while he thrusted in and out of you. Aizawa soon found your G-spot and you felt your climax start to build. "D-daddy I'm gonna-" your sentence was cut off as you screamed through your orgasm. Aizawa thrusted harder, you screamed as he was hitting your sensitive core. Soon Aizawa's thrust became sloppy and he came deep inside you, you felt his warm seed fill you. He pulled out and put his boxers back on. He walked over and picked up your hoodie and handed it to you. "Go down to the gym showers, when cum dries it leaves a pungent smell" you walked down to the showers with Aizawa. "I love you daddy" you day as you turn on the water. "I love you too y/n" responded Aizawa as he stepped into the shower with you.

Omg I can't believe people are actually reading this.

I hope you guys like this :)