Aizawa's kitten~requested~

"Oh no, it's raining" you whisper to yourself as you walk out of the store. You didn't bring your umbrella but it wasn't raining heavily so you decided to try and walk home. After about 5minutes of walking it started to rain heavily and you could hear thunder, lucky for you the old cat cafe was still open. The owners have known you since you were born and you had named every cat in the store. You walked in and hung up your coat. "Hello and welcome to the cat caf- oh y/n! I haven't seen you in ages, how are you" said the shop owner as she walked towards you with open arms. Her glasses dangled in front of her and her curly grey hair bouncing with every step. "Hey Clara, it's nice to see you, I'm good, how are you?" you say as you giggled and hug her tightly. "I'm good y/n, why don't you sit down and I'll get you something to eat" Clara turned to the kitchen as you went and sat at an empty table. The only people in the store were you and a man sitting in the back, he had black messy hair and he was holding your favourite cat, Snowball. You growled a little but then Ginger came up and sat on your lap demanding attention. You started to pat the cat in your lap as you stared at the guy with the black hair, something about him fascinated you, something about him really just turned you on. You suddenly jumped when you heard a voice, "oh sorry my dear, I didn't mean to frighten you" said Clara as she placed a small plate of cake Infront of you with a cup of tea next to it. "Oh it's ok, please don't apologise, I was just distracted" you start to sip the tea as you still stare at the mysterious man.

Clara noticed who you were staring at and giggled, "you should talk to him y/n, I think you guys would have a lot in common" Clara turned and walked away. You finished your tea and cake, you got up and walked over to the mysterious man and sat Infront of him. He looked up from the cat and directly at you, you saw his face and Automatically melted, it was the famous Pro Hero Eraserhead. You started to blush and stare in aw. You managed to compose yourself and speak, "uh… you.. I… Snowball, um… she's my favourite, I named her when I was 8yrs old, she's had three kittens, we sold two and we kept one, Ginger is the kitten we kept" you started to ramble on about the cats but for some reason Aizawa was interested. You stopped talking and looked at him. "Wow, I've never seen you around here but you seem to really have a connection with these cats, it's amazing, oh my bad, I'm Shouta Aizawa who are you" He said and  he held out his hand. You shook his hand, "I'm y/n, and I know who you are, I'm a fan, it's nice to meet you" you smiled and giggled. 

You and Aizawa talked for ages, so long that the rain had finally stopped and the sun was out again. "Oh, it looks like the rain has stopped, I should get going Aizawa" you stood up to leave but felt someone grab your wrist. Aizawa started writing a number on your arm and he smiled "text me later kitten." You blushed and nodded, you waved and said goodbye to Clara as you walked out of the cafe.

He called me kitten you thought as you walked and blushed.

~Timeskip brought to you by the cats~

You had just got out of the shower and you sat on your bed in your towel. You picked up your phone and thought about texting Aizawa, what if he doesn't remember me… you thought while shaking a little. You decided to text Aizawa anyway

***

You: Uh, hey Aizawa, it's me y/n from the cat cafe

***

You sat on your bed regretting what you just did but suddenly you got a message back

***

Aizawa: hey kitten, I didn't think you'd text me, wyd right now

***

Your heart was racing but you weren't ruining your chances so you kept texting

***

You: I just got out of the shower and now I'm sitting on my bed in a towel

Aizawa: hmm, that's sexy kitten, why don't you come over to my house, I wanna get to know you

***

Your heart jumped into your throat as Aizawa texted you the address

***

Aizawa: take your time kitten, I'll see you soon

You: ah, yeah, see you soon

***

You got dressed. You put on some really short shorts and an oversized black hoodie, underneath you wore your fav black lace bra with matching underwear.

You made your way over to Aizawa's house and knocked on the door softly. The door opened slightly and you were greeted by the most adorable kitten, the white ball of fluff rubbed against your legs as you walked in slowly. "Aizawa?" You say as you walk into the living room, you see a light down in the hallway and decide to follow it. You walked into the room where the light was coming from. Suddenly you felt someone behind you and grab your hips, before you could say anything the mysterious person was kissing your neck. "I'm glad you could come, kitten" they said as they turned you around. You saw the man before you and realised it was Aizawa.

"A-Aizawa, h-hey" you stuttered and bit your lip. "Hey kitten, why don't you go sit on the bed," you followed Aizawa's instructions and sat on the bed. The heat between your legs was starting to throb, you slightly rubbed your thighs together. Aizawa saw it. He chuckled as he walked over to you and stood Infront of you, he then put his hands on either one of your thighs and spread them. You bit your lip again and looked down embarrassed, "look at me kitten" he chuckled and you looked up and met his seductive gase. He moved in closer and gave you an open mouth kiss, you blushed and kisses back. You knew something was gonna happen between you two but you didn't think it was gonna be this soon. You didn't think about it too much and instead you just enjoyed what was happening.

Aizawa pushed you further onto the bed and layed you back, he then climbed on-top of you. You blushed heavily and accidentally let out a soft moan as you tried to rub your thighs together again. Aizawa quickly removed your hoodie and stared at your body. "I guess you came prepared" he chuckled and caressed your lingerie. "I- I guess I d-did" you stuttered and looked away. "Don't be embarrassed kitten, it's cute" Aizawa removed your panties and bra followed by his own clothes. You didn't dare look at what was coming for you, you wanted it to be a surprise. Aizawa started to massage around your clit, he watched as you arched your back and moaned with pleasure. You had been waiting for this for ages. He massaged you and kissed down your body until you came. You panted and looked at him as he lined up with your entrance. You closed your eyes and bit your lip waiting for him. He leaned down and whispered seductively, "just tell me if it hurts kitten" you nodded quickly as he slid in. You moaned quietly and slightly gripped the sheets. He was way bigger than you thought. He held you in place and slowly started thrusting. You tried to keep your moans quiet but soon you couldn't control then. Your moans were loud and Aizawa noticed. He'd spank you every now and then too make you squeal with pleasure. 

"You like this kitten?" He said seductively as he pulled all the way out then slammed back in. You arch your back and screamed with pleasure, Aizawa took that as a yes and continued to do that for a bit. You started to squirm and pant, Aizawa knew you were close. He leaned down and whispered "cum for me kitten." With those words you bit your lip and moaned louder as you came. Aizawa continued to thrust until he came. He pulled out slowly and layed next to you. You both panted out of exhaustion. 

"Your so cute when your when your under me kitten" 

You blushed and covered your face out of embarrassment, Aizawa rolled over and cuddled tightly and kissed your forehead. You giggled and lightly kissed his lips.

“Hey kitten, I know you may only be *insert your age* but I wanna know if you wanna be in a, y’know relationship” Aizawa stuttered as a soft blush swept across his face.

You looked at him and nodded shyly and you started to cry tears of joy. 

You guys kissed again, you met his warm passionate lips once again and moaned as his tongue slipped into your mouth. You guys cuddled as you watched a movie and slowly drifted off to sleep.

OMG I'M SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN’T BEEN WRITING. I’ve just been procrastinating so muchhhh