Valentine's Day

You had been dating Shotoa Aizawa for a while, to be exact your 2 year anniversary was on Valentine's Day.

"So baby, do you know what tomorrow is?" You asked as you sat on Aizawa's desk. "Yeah I do, it's my double shift day" replied Aizawa with a straight face, you looked at him with disappointed in your eyes. "What time will you be home?" You asked trying to hold back tears, "I'll be home around 11pm" said Aizawa as he picked you up of the desk. He lightly kissed your forehead and moved you over to the door, "I have work to do babe" he said as he shut the door in your face. You always knew that Aizawa was serious about his work but sometimes it upset you, you guys barely have time together unless it was on Saturday's. You walked into yours and Aizawa's bedroom and opened your lingiere drawer. You looked for something sexy to wear tomorrow, even tho Aizawa would be home late you were still planning on having a good time with him. You couldn't find anything so you decided to go shopping. "I'm going shopping babe, I'll be back soon" you said as you opened his door, he was head down on the desk and fast asleep, you quietly giggled as you wrapped a blanket around him. 

~Timeskip to Valentine's Day~

You heard the alarm go off. You rolled over to hug Aizawa but to your suprise he wasn't there. You got about of bed and walked into the kitchen, on the table was a stack of heart shaped pancakes with a note next to them. You picked up the note and read it-

~

Happy Valentine's Day y/n, sorry I couldn't be here when you woke up but I'll be back later tonight, you don't have to wait up if you don't want to. I love you 💕

~

You smiled at the note and ate the pancakes while blushing but you were still upset about it. Your friends had come over and givin you some boxes of chocolates before they went on dates. You sat on the couch, it was 9pm, you had watched romantic movies all day. Suddenly a thought flew into your head, you quickly ran to your bedroom and put on your lingiere. You sat Infront of the mirror and took a few photos, you picked the best one and sent it to Aizawa, then you put on your collar and held the end of the leash while you took another photo. Aizawa saw the photos but didn't right back. You started to get annoyed so you put on a slutty sailor uniform and took some more photos. Once again Aizawa left you on read. You sat on the bed in the uniform and collar, you started to re-watch movies. About half an hour later someone burst through the bedroom door, you jumped as you saw a dark figure, he turned on the lights and he became clear. It was Aizawa he had come home early and he looked pissed, he also had a visible bulge in his pants. "I have my limits y/n, and you went to far, now your gonna get punished" said Aizawa as he walked over and grabbed the leash and dragged you to the edge of the bed. You let out a small moan as he pulled off your shirt. He aggressively kissed you and before you knew it his hands had taken off your bra and his tougne was down your throat. He pulled back, leaving a trail of saliva between you. He quickly stripped himself, your eyes quickly found his big hard cock, he saw you staring and smirked. "If you want it you have to beg" he said as he pulled down your skirt. "please Master, I want you inside me" you begged as you blushed. "I don't know what you mean, be more specific" said Aizawa as he started to massage around your clit. You jumped slightly when he touched you, you moaned as you started to speak. "Master I want your big hard cock inside me, I want you to turn me into a moaning mess" you begged as you got wetter with every second. Aizawa smirked as he lined up with your dripping wet entrance. You felt him slightly press up against you then he slowly slid in. You screamed out in pleasure, Aizawa grabbed your hips then pulled all the way out then slammed back into you. You arched your back as you practically screams with pleasure and pain. "Y/n your so tight, I love it" said Aizawa as he sped up. He grabbed the leash and pulled you closer to him, then he kissed you and shoved his tougne down your throat. Aizawa pulled away and focused on his thrusts. He had found your G-spot and was hitting it with every thrust. "A-AH master!!!! I'm gonna cum!" You scream as his movements became sloppy, you could tell he was gonna cum too. After a few more thrusts you both came. Aizawa pulled out, he was panting, you liked too see that. He walked over to his drawer and grabbed a t-shirt, he threw it over too you then he put a pair of boxers on. You put his t-shirt on and put your arms out for a hug, he dived into your arms and curled up next to you. "I love you y/n" said Aizawa, "I love you too babe". Aizawa pressed play on the movie while you slowly drifted off to sleep. 

This was my first character X reader story so I'm not that good at it but I will get better (hopefully), I'm planning on turning this into a Aizawa X reader smut book :)