Chapter 13

3rd person POV:

Kageyama and Connor kept talking for a few more days till they decided to meet up on the weekend for pizza. Hinata and kageyama hadn't been hanging out very often maybe just a little to practice their quick. But other then that hinata was usually busy, with his girlfriend.

The weekend finally came and kageyama got dressed and headed out to finally meet Connor, he was wearing simple light blue jeans, white shoes, and a yellow and white striped shirt, also a black belt.

When he got to the pizza shop he sat down and waited tapping his finger on the table a bit nervous to meet this 'Connor', he was stuck in his own mind till he heard a soft voice "Hey? Are you kageyama?" Said the stranger . "Uh yea I-" kageyama looked up and stopped speaking when he saw them. They were wearing a baby blue hoodie , dark blue ripped jeans, black and white checkered Vans, they had dark messy but fluffy and nice brown hair, and nice emerald eyes. So overall. They were very attractive.

"Well...? Are ya?" They asked again snapping kageyama out of his thoughts "oh! Uhm yea..are you Connor?" Kageyama asked staring as they sat down across from him, "yep! The one and only" Connor replied.

There was a bit of awkward silence for a minute or two till the waiter came over and took their orders, after they ordered they started talking , they were both having a very fun time and it was really nice for them to have friends like each other. After they finished eating they started walking around and decided to head to the mall.

"Okay so can I ask you something?" Kageyama asked while they were sitting in a small boba shop in the mall, "yea ofc what's up?" Connor replied taking small sips out of his strawberry boba , "well..I think I have a crush on my best friend....but he has a girlfriend" kageyama said while Connor almost choked "damn that sucks-" Connor stopped himself realizing  he wasn't helping at all.

"..yea...well honestly i don't know if I do for sure? I feel fine right now or when I hang out with him , but when he brings up his gf, or I just get reminded that their dating, it kinda...hurts?" Kageyama says questioning every word that came out of his mouth, "hm..okay how about I ask you a few questions about him? Maybe that will help you confirm if you have a crush or not, and how big the crush is or if you can get over it?" Connor said setting down his drink.

"..alright." , Connor started thinking and then finally asked "okay let's start simple, would you ever hold hands with him?" Kageyama sat there thinking for a sec and then nodded yes, "okay...would you ever...uh...cuddle?" Kageyama once again nodded yes. "Okay...what about...kissing!" Kageyama sat there thinking "uhm...well he said he's scared to kiss...because he doesn't really know  how? Also he just got braces so he thinks that'll make it weird." Kageyama replies .

Connor sat there staring into space thinking while kageyama started waving his hand in front of him "helllo???? Earth to Connor?"  Connor snapped out of his thoughts and looked kageyama dead in the eye, scaring him a bit. "One more question. About the braces."

Kageyama stared at him and slowly nodding telling Connor that he was okay with him asking another question...a bit of silence was there till Connor finally spoke up and asked the question.

"Would you ever make out with him and use your tongue tracing the braces?"