Chapter 14

3rd person POV:

Kageyama nearly fell out of his chair , his entire face a bright red and the rest of his body left warm and pink. "Wh- I- w-ell- uh- m-" he tried to speak but he couldn't get the words out properly, his entire body felt like it was warming up. "Hello? Kageyama are you ok-" Connor asked concerned because kageyama kept stuttering and he had his face buried into his hands.

"Yes- i mean- uhm-" kageyama didn't know what to say or how to respond "well...would you?" Connor asked again , once he said those words kageyama started thinking about it and he got very detailed daydreams about..hinata. He started blushing even more if that's possible. 

"You don't have to answer if you don't want to, sorry if I made things uncomfy." Connor said sincerely, "I-it's okay...I-...uhm...I wasn't expecting it.." kageyama replied looking back up from his hands, "well...if you would like to answer you can but if you want to move on to a deifferejt topic then that's fine!" Connor said with a soft smile. Kageyama felt more comfortable around Connor now. "Well... y-.....yea.." he said softly "..uhm...yea what?" Connor asked confused on what he meant.

"Yes..to the...the question." Kageyama mumbled under his breath "ooooo....oooo...OOOOOOO" Connor replied slowly realizing what he meant "okay so....yea you probably have a teeny,...tiny...huge crush on this guy." Connor chuckled a bit with kageyama blushing softly

"Who is he anyway?" Connor asked taking another sip of his boba. "Uhm...about that..." kageyama said nervously. His crush was Connors sister! Little sister! How was he gonna explain this? It could go very, VERY wrong...oh boy..

"...I'll tell you another time..uhm, hey did you ever text the other number? The one Zara gave you?" Kageyama asked trying to change the subject "oh yea! I did, I talked to him and he was pretty cool, he's your friend right?" Connor said taking the last sip of his drink "mhm" he replied looking down "oh well he was really funny, and I see why Zara liked him! He's pretty cute, I'm happy for her" kageyama looked up after Connor said that, "uh...yeah...," 

"He seemed really cool, and I love his accent!" Connor smiled , "yea-...wait..? Accent?" Kageyama looked at him confused "yeah...he has a small accent! Yk like kinda sounds foreign !" Connor replied getting more confused on how kageyama doesn't know his friends accent..,

"..hinata doesn't have an accent." Kageyama replied starting to get a bit nervous, "hinata?" Connor asked also confused and nervous, "yea...? Hold on..what does this guy look like?" Kageyama asked getting more and more nervous "..blonde, green eyes, freckles?" Kageyamas eyes widened "and you are sure that's who she said was her boyfriend?" He asked "yes! She's the one who showed me a picture of him telling me that's her bf??" 

..they both sat there , worried, confused, nervous, and a bit angry...

"That's not hinata."