Chapter 38

Kageyamas POV: 

Connor left after a few more hours and I went back to my room to think about that weird dream I had...what did it mean? What's going on?

I woke up the next morning to get ready for practice and while walking there I noticed Zara was walking by herself while hinata was talking with suga and nishinoya.

I walked up to her to ask her something "..hey" I said, she jumped "huh?! O-oh! Morning kageyama" she smiled but her eyes looked sad "so...." I didn't know what to say, should I ask her what's wrong? I mean I don't really care,..that sounds a bit mean. She cheated on hinata so...yk. But I also feel like she's been acting weird. I'll just ask her..

"Hey..are you doing ok?" I asked making her stop in her tracks and stare at me surprised "why do you ask?" "Well..uh.. you seemed off I don't know." She stared at me for a sec "me...me and Shoyo broke up." She said bluntly "oh," was all I could mutter out "..hm." "Can I ask why you guys broke up..?" Her face dropped a bit " it's a long story..haha,...but we broke up with each other basically." She shrugged 

"Ah...I see.." I nodded she smiled sadly and began to walk away before pausing "uhm..thank you kageyama." She said bowing making me confused "for...what exactly?" She smiled at me "everything." Her face looked sad yet happy and relieved at the same time, she's changed, I hope.

☺︎︎

While in class I couldn't focus at all, I kept finding myself staring at hinata "it's probably that weird dream getting to me." That dream has been on my mind nonstop...usually I would shrug it off as a normally-weird dream, but there's something about it that's different. I can't tell what it is though...

In practice I kept messing up because I would space out and a bunch of chatter would go off in my brain "why did I have that dream?" "I feel weird." "Somethings wrong," "God I need a hug...from...uh....h-..no..c-" how am I managing to stutter in my mind? I'm overthinking this way too much aren't I? 

I stopped to get some water, maybe that will help clear my mind. I looked over to my side to see suga staring at me and then looking away when i stared back "hm. Weird." It wasn't much of a big deal although. Maybe he was just wondering why I was messing up so much? Yea that's probably it.

☀︎︎ 

Sugas POV: 

At practice I kept looking over at hinata and kageyama "this is such an awkward mess now that I know, I can't imagine how hinata must feel." Kageyama kept catching my eye though...he kept messing up and spacing out, he seemed distracted with something. I found him staring at hinata a couple of times making me suspicious, 

He sat on the bench to drink some water and I kept staring at him "what's going on in his mind?" I kept thinking to myself, does he like hinata back? No he likes Connor, right? Maybe he likes both? Or maybe...just one. I realized he was looking back at me and quickly looked away "whoops." That was kind of embarrassing..anyways...

"Who does kageyama like?"