Chapter 15

3rd person POV:

"That's not hinata" 

"T...that..that's not him..?" Connor asked "..n...nope.." kageyama replied staring at the floor "..no..my sis- m-my sisters not a cheater! She would never...she..." Connor began to stop speaking slowly realizing the truth "..so..his name is hinata?" Connor looked back up trying to force himself to speak "mhm.." kageyama nodded back "...the guy I texted was named Rin.." he took out his phone and dialed up Zara "..I'm gonna talk to her. Brb.." Connor got up and walked away as Zara picked up the phone.

Connors POV:

As I walked outside the boba shop to talk to Zara I felt myself get angry and upset "did she seriously cheat?" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a voice on the other side of my phone "Hello?? Connor? Ya there?" Zara asked , "y-yes! I'm here..!" 

"Hey..so can I ask you something?" I asked with my breath shaking , I didn't know if she was really cheating..would she ever do something  like that? "Sure what's up?" She replied quick and sounded completely care free "..well you know the guy you're dating...?" I asked scared about what she would reply "mhm?" "....are you cheating on him?"

Silence.

That's all there was, silence. It was quiet, all I could hear was her breathing, it sounded a bit shaky, that's how I knew. That's how I knew my little sister was a cheater. "..Zara..." "...C-Connor I-..." she didn't say anything, I don't think she knew what to say "...hey..? It's okay...you can tell me.." I replied trying to to scream at her for cheating "..I'm sorry." 

Beeeeeeeeeeep

"Hey? Zara? Zara?!? Hello??" I tried to call her but she already hung up "...I'm sorry too.." I walked back inside to the boba shop to see kageyama sitting there, he looked upset, I felt upset to know my little sister was cheating with two boys, so I can't imagine how he feels with one of them being his friend.

"Uhm...hey? I just talked to Zara...outside." When I said that he instantly looked up at me "w....what did she say?" I looked at my shoes and then out the window "she said sorry, and then hung up, that's it." He stared at me, he looked angry and sad but calm at the same time "..I'm...I'm sorry..I know you guys are siblings .." he's apologizing?....does he feel bad knowing that my sister cheated? Because she's my sister..? ..I just keep feeling more bad for him,.. I should do something.

"Hey!" When I said that he jumped a bit "dont you dare apologize!" He looked at me confused "my sister, MY sister was the one to cheat, not you. You aren't in the wrong here, she is!" I could see the relief in his eyes settle in "listen, can I meet this,..what was it...hinata? Can I meet him? We can both tell him, or you if that's more comfortable for you, and then confront Zara " I beamed with a smile on my face , I could see his lips curl into a faint smile, "that sounds like a plan." He replied with his smile fading away

3rd person POV:

"You should smile more ya know." said Connor getting more comfy in his chair "why?" Kageyama asked confused "well, you don't sincerely smile that much, well that I see. So cmon, smile!" Kageyama looked at him and awkwardly forced a smile, Connor laughed "no, a sincere one!" Kageyama kept trying but he couldn't get it to look right while Connor was laughing his ass off. "...hey! Don't laugh at me" he demanded "pfffftt" connors smile and laugh just made kageyama giggle a bit, and then when he stopped he smiled "hey! You're smiling! See it's not hard" kageyamas smile widened a bit "thanks.." he chuckled 

Connor blushed.