Chapter 17

3rd person POV: 

They all sat down on the bench Connor and kageyama looked at eachother concerned, "..uh?.." hinata said confused on what was happening "okay, we need to tell you something that might come as a surprise.." Connor said looking at hinata sincerely "what? I'm so confused what's happening?" Kageyama was trying to hold back from just saying it, he had to let it on hinata slowly..

"Hinata...Zara might be uhm..." Connor started , "what? Zara might be what?" Kageyama took a deep breath and tried to say it but when he looked at hinata to say it no words came out, hinata looked confused, nervous, concerned, and worried. Fog started forming around them making the atmosphere heavier....and more gloomy. "I cant do it." Thats what kageyama was thinking, he couldn't do it. I mean..who could? 

"Zara might be cheating." Connor said, making both of them wince. "..w-what.." hinatas eyes widened, his breath was getting a bit unsteady, "look.." Connor took out his phone to show him text messages Zara had sent him, and pictures...and audio messages Zara and her other lover had exchanged , kageyama just stared at the floor

"I'm so sorry,.." Connor said putting his phone down. But hinata didn't say anything, in fact, he hadn't said anything this entire time, he didn't move, didn't speak. He just stared. Kageyama and Connor both looked at eachother and then back at hinata to try and comfort him "hey-" kageyama started,

but both of them completely froze when they looked at him. And saw  him sniffling and his hands covering his mouth, and silent warm tears rolling down his cheeks. They formed in the corner of his eyes and then came rolling down like waves. They were both speechless.

"Say something, hello? SAY SOMETHING IDIOT HES CRYING!" Connor looked at kageyama and hinata and realized he was probably making things a bit harder since they just met "I...I'm gonna go get tissues and stuff.." Connor stood up and walked away.

Hinatas POV: 

"D...did she really? ...why does my chest feel so heavy? My cheeks feel moist...my head hurts..." I kept crying...it hurts. It hurts so much, I could feel tears rolling down my chin , I felt cold and alone...until I felt arms wrap around me? What? What's happening? Who-....."k-kageyama?" I looked up and noticed kageyama had pulled me up from my seat and tightly embraced me...it didn't feel so cold anymore. But it still hurts..

3rd person POV: hinata began to cry into kageyamas shoulder, while kageyama tried to find something to say but he didn't know what...he didn't have a clue what he was supposed to do, so he just started stroking hinatas hair, it felt weird at first for the both of them. But it started to calm hinata down "..t-..t-thank you kags.." hinatas soft voice was muffled since his face was stuffed into his shoulder. Kageyama softly smiled "..of course..." 

hinata kept crying and then he hit a text- but he ignored it, why would he look at it at a time like this? ...oh there goes another text....and another? And more....and...what's going on? Who's texting him? Hinata grabbed his phone and looked at the messages, his eyes widened as he scanned the phone. Tear drops fell from his eyes, kageyama stared at him "what's wrong? Who is it?" Hinata looked at him and backed away slowly...he looked confused and upset. 

"..h-...hinata?" Kageyama said as hinata looked at him , they looked into each other's  eyes before hinata turned around and took off running "hina- HINATA!?"

"WAIT" 

 Kageyama tried running after him but it was no use, he was already so far kageyama couldn't even see him anymore because of the fog... Connor came back and looked around confused "..where is he?" Connor looked at kageyama 

 "..gone...."