Part one

My wife Tina and I have been happily married for almost seven years now. We met while in university together and have been inseparable ever since. Upon graduating, we were quickly married and began our respective careers.

If I had to describe my wife, I'd say she is a petite woman measuring only 5'3" tall, but has a very curvaceous body. Her breasts are a C cup in size with nipples that stand out almost half an inch when erect and her ass can only be described as perfect, with curves in all the right places. She has the darkest blue eyes and her hair is a dirty blond color with pubic hair to match. For myself, my name is Carl and I stand just over 6' tall and have an athletic build from years of playing basketball and football. I've tried to keep myself in shape and, like my wife, am also blond haired and blue eyed. The vast difference in our height and the fact we are both blond haired and blue eyed, have often made us a striking couple.

Soon after graduation our careers began to take off. We each worked in management for different companies, but always somehow managed to coordinate the two careers whenever issues of promotions or transfers came up. As the two companies we worked for had offices in most of the major cities, this was never an issue. If one were to get a promotion that required the movement to another city, the other was able to get a transfer through their own company so that we were able to stay together.

We were happy together and our sex life was good. It wasn't anything out of the ordinary though. I had hinted to my wife off and on throughout the years of the games of control I'd like to play, but I think she was always frightened of the prospect of losing control. From the first day I met her, she impressed me as being a very independent and strong willed woman capable of surviving on her own. The idea of relinquishing control to someone else, even just for a 'game', was terrifying for her. For this reason, I never pushed, but instead chose to write sex stories as my outlet for my deviant thoughts. These stories always focused on issues of control and dominance and submission of one person over another. My wife knew of these stories I wrote, but never commented on them.

It was only recently that things had begun to change for us. We had just settled in to our new place after a recent move, as a result of a promotion I had accepted. Quite unexpectedly, my wife, soon after starting her new job, was also offered a promotion, but to yet another city. Here is where we ran into our first snag. Where I had just accepted a promotion with my work, they were not willing to entertain a transfer so soon after. They indicated that they would reconsider the matter in a year's time. My wife, however, desperately wanted to take the job, as it was a higher management position, something she had aspired after ever since graduating from university.

We weighed the pros and cons of the offer, and after securing an agreement from my work that they will transfer me after one year in my current position, we decided to accept the offer. Things happened quickly from that point on. We found a basement apartment for my wife. It was an older bungalow home that had been divided into two apartments. The main floor was being rented out by a couple of young fellas while the basement was being rented by my wife. It was difficult at first to be away from each other, as we had been practically joined at the hip since meeting eight years ago. We agreed that every second weekend, my wife would fly home, which meant we only had two weekends a month to spend with each other.

In the beginning, each time Tina came home we would have fevered sex the first night and into the next day, but it was always the normal stuff. Then Sunday would roll around and with tears in her eyes, she would board her plane and head back for another 2 weeks of work. The evenings in between would be spent on the phone recapping the day for each of us and planning what we were going to do the next time we were together.

It was after doing this for several months that things began to change for my wife. I don't know if it was the stress of her new job, as she was now supervising a large group of people, or just simply the separation, but I could tell something was off the moment she stepped off the plane. Where usually she's quite excited about seeing me and is talking non-stop about the flight or her work, this time she was quiet and reserved - almost contemplative. And this is where our real story begins.