Part five

This time I wasn't prepared to let her go at her own pace, so I grabbed a handful of hair at the back of her head and growled, "open that throat up slut, because my cock is going in one way or another." I then began to push on the back of her head, forcing my cock slowly into her throat. She was gagging hard around my cock as she fought to keep control of her panic and to breathe at the same time. I was persistent this time and continued to shove more and more of my cock into her mouth until I had the entire length buried in her. I paused for a second to enjoy the sensations of her gagging throat, before quickly pulling out and allowing her to breathe again.

I repeated the process several more times before picking up the pace and slipping into a steady rhythm of fucking her throat. Tina seemed to adjust more quickly this time and was able to accommodate me much more easily. "Play with your cunt, slut," I instructed as I again picked up the pace even further. Each time my pace picked up, so too did hers, so that by the time I was jackhammering her throat, her hand was a blur on her already sensitive pussy. When I could feel my orgasm was near I ordered, "cum for me slut." Again it only took moments before my wife was spasming at my feet as her orgasm rocketed throughout her body. Pulling out quickly, I began shooting spurt after spurt of cum all over her beautiful face, covering it in long strands of white sticky goo.

When at last we had both caught our breath, she bent forward and noisily cleaned my cock with her tongue and mouth. When she was finished, I instructed "clean your face now slut." At that, she reached up with both hands and began scooping the strands of cum off of her face and into her waiting mouth.

"Now that we have that out of the way, let's get some ground rules established, shall we?" I asked. Still kneeling at my feet, my wife simply nodded her head and continued looking up at me. "When you enter this house, you will immediately strip naked and put your new collar on. If I am home already, then you will run over and kneel at my feet to await further instructions. If I arrive sometime after you, you will come to the front door as I enter and kneel at my feet there. Unless I say otherwise, you will always be naked in this house." Pausing I ask asked, "questions thus far?"

"But what if you are with someone when I come home?" she meekly asked.

"Unless I give you other instructions, then you will do just as I've said" I replied. "As well, if I address you as anything other than Tina such as 'slut' or 'whore', then you will immediately slip into your submissive role and refer to me as Sir. While in this role, you will also refer to anyone else that addresses you as Ma'am or Sir. Questions?"

"No Sir," was the quick reply.

"Good, then go make us some supper." At that Tina jumped up off the floor and scampered off into the kitchen to begin preparing supper naked for the first time. Once supper was complete, we spent the rest of the evening exploring each other's bodies in various rooms of the house until we finally collapsed exhausted into bed.