Part two

And just when I thought things couldn't get any better, Tina asked between grunts, "grab my hair Sir. Use my hair to pound your cock into me."

Grabbing a handful of her long hair in my right hand, I then wrenched her head back and began pulling on her hair to coincide with each thrust into her. Her head was now bent back in a painful position as I sawed away at her ass but I was so far gone I was like a rabid animal. I didn't care anymore.

I began hollering "you're going to learn to be a good wife and to look after my needs from now on, aren't you my little slut? If you don't, you're going to be punished, aren't you slut? You like being punished, don't you?"

To each fevered question, Tina would scream "yes!"

And just like that, a dam broke for Tina. She began to scream and yell as she thrashed beneath me, in the throes of one of the most powerful orgasms I had ever seen from her. Just as she was coming down from hers I felt mine building and I announced it to her with a bellow. "You're going to make me cum slut!"

Hearing that, she quickly spun around in my grip and when she was facing my cock she begged, "please cum in my face Sir. I deserve to have your cum all over my face." Now, my wife has never asked me to do this for her before. In fact, she's never even tasted my cum and yet, here she was begging me to blow my load all over face.

Needing no further encouragement, I stroked my cock several more times and then began shooting strand after strand of sticky cum all over her pretty face. I hadn't cum that much ever, as the cum seemed to spurt out of me in a never ending torrent. When at last I was done and had wiped the last drop off on her lips, I sat back to marvel at my handiwork. Her face from hair to chin was covered in white gooey strands of cum. I don't think there was a spot left untouched.

Shocking me further, my wife replied, "thank you Sir," and began to wipe off the strands of cum with her index finger and lick it clean. When she had eaten all of my cum, she laid her head in my lap and suddenly got shy on me again.

"Did you mind that Carl?" she asked quietly.

"Mind it? I was completely blown away!" I exclaimed, as I gently stroked her hair. "That was the most intense sex we have ever had. Dare I ask what prompted all of that?" I was a little frightened to ask, for fear that she would decide that it was a one-time only sort of thing.

She took a few minutes to gather her thoughts before answering me.

"I've read your stories Carl, so I know what things excite or turn you on. And it isn't that those things don't excite or intrigue me either, because they do. But to be honest I've always been too afraid to relinquish control to someone else. The thought of not being in control of myself terrifies me." She swallowed hard as she thought about what she was going to say next. "But with my new job, I'm finding the pressure is sometimes too much for me. I'm expected to be on top of everything all of the time. I'm expected to always have all of the right answers and to know how to do anything." She paused again to lick her lips. "Now, don't get me wrong or anything Carl. I do enjoy my job and certainly don't regret taking it, but the pressure is sometimes overwhelming for me."

She paused again as she considered what she was going to say next. I didn't want to interrupt her as I knew this had to be difficult for her, so I just continued to stroke her hair soothingly and waited patiently until she was ready to continue.

"After reading your stories again, I decided I wanted to know what it felt like to not be in control of myself. To relinquish control to someone else, someone I trusted." Looking up at me for the first time since she began explaining things to me, she continued, "and though I was terrified this morning, I have to say the experience was amazing for me. I have never felt so free in all of my life. Free from stress; free from anxiety; free from the pressures of work; and free from always having to make all of the decisions and to always be right all of the time." The last statement seemed to come out in rush. She paused to catch her breath before continuing. "I can honestly say that I have never had an orgasm as intense as that before." She looked away in embarrassment after admitting that.