Part twelve

In the weeks that followed, her work days were filled with similar events. She was still masturbating twice a day in the public washroom and had now graduated to wearing the butt plug every day from 10am until her second orgasm at 2pm. I'd also throw in the occasional flashing at the food court, varying the recipients of her charms from male office workers much older than she was to gaggles of giggling female students and everything in between. On the weekends that she came home, Tina was kept naked and collared for most of it. It was on one of these weekends that I finally broke Tina's anal cherry. For this occasion I used the video camera and again positioned it so that she was staring into the lens as I invaded her anal cavity. I made her describe to the camera in detail what I was doing and how it was making her feel. When we finally both came, the camera captured her most powerful orgasm yet. That same weekend, I took back Tina's butt plug and gave her a new one, which measured 2" across at the fattest part.

Some days after this, Tina admitted to me one evening, during one of our routine phone calls, that her new lifestyle was helping her cope with the pressures and stress of her new job. She found herself looking forward to each day as she was never sure what I would have in store for her.

It was during one of these evening phone calls that Tina informed me of news she had received that day at work. She had received word that a manager from one of the district sub-offices was off on sick leave indeterminately, and that head office wanted Tina to fill in as manager of that office as well. This meant she would be required to fly into this community twice a month to take care of business there for several days at a time. Though she accepted the extra work without complaint, I could tell the prospect of the added stress was not sitting well with her.

It was on her first trip there that she had an unexpected meeting one day at the local mall. She ran into an old friend of hers, Debbie, who we had met years ago while studying at the same university. They had been best friends back then, but after graduation, and several transfers later, they had lost touch with each other. Now reunited, they talked like old hens for hours each evening, catching each other up on their lives.

Debbie is very similar to my wife in that she is also a very strong willed and independent woman. She is several inches taller than Tina and has long curly dark brown hair with dark hazel eyes to match. Her figure is shapely with breasts slightly smaller than Tina's, and an ass that can turn heads. My wife revealed later to me, that her friend Debbie had bought a house there several years ago after securing an administrative position with the local hospital. She indicated that Debbie had offered to let Tina stay at the house each time she went down for business, rather than staying in a hotel.

Having an old friend there to stay with each time helped Tina with the transition and the extra work. In no time at all, the two of them were best of friends again, and they would occasionally get drunk on several bottles of wine some evenings. It was during one of these drunken times, my wife later confided, that the conversation eventually turned to sex. As is always the case; lips get loosened whenever alcohol is applied. Debbie ended up confiding to Tina, that she hadn't had sex in over a year. As they commiserated over that for a bit and more wine was drunk, my wife inadvertently let slip during the conversation that I had written several sex stories a while ago.

By this point the girls were so drunk that they were practically falling down and giggling at everything. When Debbie expressed curiosity to read the stories, it never even occurred to Tina to say no. She promptly stumbled over to her laptop and quickly navigated to the site where the stories had been uploaded. Pulling up the first one entitled "My Pet Teacher", Tina passed the laptop to Debbie.

As Debbie read through the story, she'd occasionally mutter an "oh my God" or a "holy shit", but never stopped reading until she was finished. When she finally looked up from the computer, after several more glasses of wine, she asked Tina if there were any more. Tina then pulled up the next two stories "The Humiliation of my Wife" and "Owning my Best Friend's Mom" and once again passed the computer back to Debbie. Once Debbie had finished reading the last story "The Making of an Office Slut", the conversation remained firmly rooted around sex. Debbie admitted to my wife that she found herself turned on by the contents of the stories. Later, the two of them also admitted to each other that neither of them had been with another woman but that they wouldn't be opposed to trying it. The conversation continued to go downhill from there until late in the evening, the decision was made to finally call it a night and head to bed.