Part eleven 

The next day I called my wife again just prior to lunch. "Hello slut, how are we doing today?"

"Well Sir," was the quiet reply.

"Put your headset on slut. We're going out for lunch today," I informed her.

When she had done as instructed, I had her make her way down to the food court in the mall across the street from her work. The food court is a busy place as it services both the employees from the neighboring office buildings but also the students from the high school 2 blocks over. After she had retrieved her meal, I instructed her to find a seat on one of the high stools located along one wall of the seating area. These stools are aligned along a high counter for eating but they also swivel 360 degrees around.

"Swivel yourself around in your seat until your back is against the counter," I order. "Now discreetly work the hem of your skirt up until it is just covering the tops of your thighs." Once she had indicated that it was done, I continued. "Describe for me the occupants of the tables in front of you." Picturing the layout of the food court in my mind from my last visit there, I remembered that there is roughly 10 feet of space between the stools and the first row of tables.

"To my left there are several groups of male office workers in their 30's and 40's eating lunch. Directly in front of me is an elderly couple and to my right is a group of 5 high school kids. 2 are girls and the other 3 are boys," she finished.

"Good. Now take out your cell phone and pretend you are sending and receiving text messages. Now turn toward the group of teenagers." Once she was in position, I continued. "Slowly open your legs."

"What? Here? Please..." she squeaked, panic rising in her voice.

"Don't argue with me slut, or I'll make it worse for you," I replied menacingly.

With an audible sigh, she began to open her legs, which caused the hem of her skirt to ride up even higher. Once she had her legs spread wide enough that her bare pussy was on display for anyone who cared to look, I ordered her to hold that position.

"You will keep your legs spread for a full minute, slut, and will only close them when I tell you to. Now appear distracted by your phone as if it's an important message you are writing." After several seconds had passed I asked, "keep your head down, but I want you to discreetly look to see if the teenagers have noticed your bare pussy."

"Yes Sir, the boys have noticed and are now pointing it out to the two girls," she replied in a whisper. "The girls are now laughing and I can hear them calling me a slut. Please Sir, can I close my legs now?" she pleaded in embarrassment.

"Not yet slut. Let these young men and women see what a proper little whore you are. I bet your cunt is getting wet right now, isn't it?" I asked. "Maybe you'd like it if I had you walk over and offer yourself to them to be their little plaything. Hmm? Would you like that whore?" I asked. I knew my running monologue was having an effect on her as I could hear her breathing quickening.

After a minute had finally passed, I informed Tina that she could close her legs and turn around to eat her lunch. By then all of the teenagers were laughing quite loudly, and words like 'slut' and 'skank' could be heard over the din of the food court.