Part fifteen

✨the longest chapter I'm so sorry but have fun with it✨

At the end of the month my wife gave up her lease on her apartment and moved into Debbie's place. Now, instead of having the two of them fly down to see me every couple of weekends, I began flying up there for the weekends. While there it gave us a chance to continue exploring our new relationships and discovering just how far I could push each of their boundaries. It also allowed us to begin the house hunting process as my work had recently offered me the transfer I had been requesting.

Throughout this time, Debbie continued to affirm to us that she wanted to live with us as our complete and abject slave. Neither the wife or I had any problem with this as we were all enjoying our new situation immensely. After several weeks of looking the three of us finally settled on a house on a large treed lot in a quiet suburb. 2 weeks after Tina and I took possession of our house, Debbie's house sale was finalized and she quickly moved her belongings in with ours.

Though we had enough combined furniture for several bedrooms, we found ourselves each evening comfortably sleeping together in the master bedroom with the king size bed. As the months progressed and we settled into our new lives together, we had the opportunity to meet some of our neighbors. Most were much older than ourselves or were focused on raising a multitude of children and didn't really share our interests. However, we did meet one set of neighbors who were only a couple of years older than we were and did not have any children. Rob was a middle management employee in a textile company and looked like he played football when he was younger. He was still quite broad in the shoulders and stood just over 6 feet tall and looked like he still stayed in shape. Amy was a striking brunette who stood almost 5 feet 10 inches tall and had a slender build with breasts that were likely a B cup in size. Her hair was long and straight, reaching well beyond her shoulder blades.

When we socialized with Rob and Amy, we were careful not to expose our unique relationship to them as we first wanted to get to know what type of people they were before we dropped that kind of bomb on them. After several barbecues together and a few Sunday afternoon football games, we were comfortable enough with them that we finally made plans with Rob and Amy to go to a local nightclub the following Friday.

Once Friday evening had arrived, the ladies began to prepare themselves for the night out on the town. While Debbie was in the shower, I walked over to my wife, who was sitting naked in front of the vanity mirror fixing her makeup, and cupped her breasts in appreciation. Rolling her already hardening nipples between my thumb and forefinger, I slowly increased the pressure upon them until her eyelids fluttered closed and a slight gasp of breath was heard.

"I want you to dress sexily tonight. I want you looking good for the crowd." Tina had rolled her head back onto my shoulder by this point as she continued to enjoy my ministrations.

She answered with a slight shake of her head and a quiet "mmmhhhmmm."

"I also want you to dress our little whore up tonight. Make her outfit super slutty." I suggested.

Looking at me in the mirror, she could see the smile playing across my face and knew that I was planning something. With a smile of her own she quickly replied, "yes Sir."

Leaving the girls to their own devices I finished dressing and headed downstairs to watch some TV while I waited for them to be ready.

About 20 minutes later, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I quickly swiveled in my chair to see their arrival. My wife was the first one down and she was wearing a stunning red dress that was tight in all the right places accentuating her beautiful curves. A very sexy look that was not at all slutty. Moments later Debbie came down the stairs wearing a too-tight leather miniskirt which only came down several inches below her asscheeks and a white sheer blouse that left absolutely nothing to the imagination. In just the right light Debbie's dark areolas could be clearly seen through her nearly transparent top. Debbie was already several shades of red as she fully realized just how much of herself was going to be on display tonight for anyone who cared to look.