Part eight

The next day, once I had my office door closed and was assured some privacy for a bit, I called her at work, around 10am her time. She was surprised to hear from me as I usually don't call during her work day, but rather wait until the evening to speak with her. Needless to say she was startled when I asked "happy to hear from me slut?"

Remembering the rules she quietly replied, "yes Sir."

"I want you to grab your bluetooth headset and put it on," I ordered. Several months before we had bought these headsets so that we would be able to communicate hands-free while driving. This time around I had other ideas for its use.

"I have it on now Sir," she replied, after several moments pause.

"Very well, I will call you right back and I want you to answer it with the headset this time," I instructed. Hanging up, I waited several moments before dialing her number again. When she, answered her voice had a slight echo to it, now that she was using the headset. "I want you to head to the large public washrooms in front of your office."

When she began to ask why, I cut her off with "no questions...just do as you're told."

"Yes sir." I could hear her exit her office and then walk through the busy bullpen as the noise of various voices were picked up by the headset. When I heard a door open and then close, and the noise of voices disappeared, I knew she has entered the public washroom. Against one wall is a bank of sinks and large mirrors, while the other wall is occupied with 8 bathroom stalls.

"Take a stall in the middle," I instructed. Once she had indicated that she was in a stall in the middle I ordered, "now take all of your clothes off except your heels, and hang them on the hook on the back of the door."

Trying to keep her voice down, she began to plead, "please Sir...don't..."

Cutting her off, I quickly added, "if you don't do as I say this instant slut, the punishment will be even worse for you."

Hearing the edge to my voice, Tina didn't push the matter further and, with a sigh, began to remove her blouse and skirt. Once they were off, she nervously stepped out of her panties and unclasped her bra, adding them to the clothes hanging from the door.

Waiting patiently on the other end, I finally heard a quiet, "it's done Sir."

"Very good slut. Now sit down on the toilet. Spread your legs wide and keep them open." Giving her a few seconds to get in position I continued, "now grab each nipple with both hands and squeeze them hard. Don't stop until I tell you to." After a few seconds I urged, "harder." When I heard her begin to mewl in pain, I finally told her to stop. "Now with your right hand, do the same to your clit." This time her breathing began to become more shallow and I could hear her grimace with pain as she complied with my demand. After a few seconds, I ordered her to stop.

"Alright, now listen to me carefully slut. You are going to start masturbating and you will not stop until you've had an orgasm. Even if someone comes into the bathroom, you will continue, is that clear?" I asked.

A very quiet "yes Sir" was heard and then nothing more as she bent to her task. After a minute has passed I could start to hear her breathing quicken, as she continued to become more and more aroused. Soon the sound of her fingers frigging her pussy could be faintly heard over the headset.

Suddenly, my wife gasped as she heard someone enter the bathroom.

"Do not stop rubbing yourself slut. If you do, it will simply make it worse for you," I threatened.

The possible humiliation of being discovered, combined with the pleasure emanating from her aroused pussy, was making it very difficult for Tina to not cum while the stranger was in the bathroom with her. I could hear the frustration in her breathing as she fought for control and to hold off the orgasm until she was alone again.

After hearing the toilet flush, followed by the sink running water, and then finally the sound of the air hand dryer ending, my wife was beside herself with pleasure. I knew it was taking every ounce of her control to not cum, and I wasn't helping things either. While she continued to masturbate with the stranger in the room, I began a running monologue berating her. "Aren't you a little slut? Sitting there naked in the public washroom fingering your cunt while some stranger is in the cubicle next to you. I bet you'd like it if the person opened the door to your stall and began laughing at you and taking pictures to show everyone else in the office what a big slut you are. Maybe they'd make you masturbate in front of everyone. Then they'd all take turns using you like the whore you are."

My words were having an effect on her, and her breathing was extremely ragged by the time I heard the bathroom door close. The moment it clicked shut, my wife whispered "oh God, I'm cumming Sir," and began moaning softly into the headset, as she fought to contain her orgasm as best she could.