𝐒𝐈𝐗

excuse any mistakes

viewers discretion is advised

AHEM. 😏 y'all been coming for my girl Gee's head since chapter one and ion like det 😡 she has anxiety and gets anxiety attacks in overwhelming situations.

I'm very aware that Von is toxic and manipulative in this and lemme tell y'all this.. it ain't gon get better anytime soon soooo.. do with that as you will ANYWAYS.

this is the longest chapter in this book EVER.

𝐄𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫| 𝐆𝐞𝐞
𝐎𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 64𝐭𝐡
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 6, 2020
---------------------------------

"What's temporary? Me or you? You want me here to stay. But your situation tell's me it's a waste of time." I sung picking up my room a little bit.

"And you said we'll have our cake and eat it too." Anna mae is so underrated ever since the album came out last year people been barely playing it but they play the other songs.

People rode the wave they don't have any music taste for real.

"I been hearing your bad ass singing all morning your throat ain't tired yet?" Booka said sitting on my bed.

"Leave me alone." I rolled my eyes.

"Aye you been straight though? You being cooped up in this room for damn near two weeks scared me I literally had to force you to eat."

I mentally battled with myself whether or not to actually tell Booka what happened one side of me knows that it would be for the best that I did but the other side didn't want Von and Booka to be against each other for me being put in that situation in the first place.

"I've been okay I just wasn't feeling too good is all. There's nothing to worry about." I gave him a fake smile.

He looked at me unconvinced but nonetheless he nodded his head and got up to give me a hug.

"I'm just tryna look out for you is all." He explained.

"I damn near raised you."

"I'm okay Booka I promise." I assured him rubbing his back.

He sighed and released me from the comforting hug.

"Aight I'm finna go cop I'a be back later." I nodded my head and went back to cleaning as he left the house.

I looked over at my new journal Booka bought me and debated on whether I should write something or not I haven't wrote my thoughts down in a while.

I never felt the need to.

"If you do it then imma do it we gon hop out the car and do it."

"Damn that's evil twin." I heard Von and Durk come in the house.

"Then that means we evil then evil twins." They shared a laughed and I guess dap each other up.

"BOOKA WHERE THE FUCK YO UGLY ASS AT?!" I heard durk shout throughout the house.

I sighed hopping down the stairs to see them in the living room turning on the gaming system.