Chapter 12

Turns out, Jack is a lot more sick than Louis originally thought. The deal was for Louis to survive the rest of his induced heat attached to a chain by a collar, outside. He was to be attached to a post right outside of the heat and rut shed. Like a dog. Louis had a plan, though. He was going to be chained up because his scent will attract rogue alphas and during heat he was supposed to be weak and beg for it from any kind of alpha, except Louis realized something about this heat, it was different.

Jasper said that the scent of an alpha would drive him crazy, it didn't. Louis couldn't stop thinking about the wolf in his dreams and the scent he could smell outside of his window that one night. Jasper's scent was just disgusting to the omega, it made the poor boy want to throw up. Louis was sure he would be able to fight back if some rogue tried to do anything to him, he was less loopy during this heat because it was induced. He was also a lot stronger in wolf form.

Louis was currently being chained up, he had changed into wolf form before leaving the shed, he felt safer in wolf form. It was Jack chaining him to the post, Jasper was watching for some reason though. Louis is starting to think Jasper might try something, but he tried not to think about it.

Louis growled at Jack when he slipped the chain prong collar over his head and attached it to the chain that was connected to the post that was supposed to hold Louis back from moving too far.

The collar was built to where the more Louis pulled on the chain the more the collar would dig into his neck, a gross way to treat any animal, if you asked the omega, but if you wanted to get out of here he needed to put up with it for the rest of...

The collar was built to where the more Louis pulled on the chain the more the collar would dig into his neck, a gross way to treat any animal, if you asked the omega, but if you wanted to get out of here he needed to put up with it for the rest of his heat. "Learn your place, omega." Jack growled back at Louis. The boy just huffed and laid down on the ground, already annoyed by this.

The two alphas left the omega to go to sleep as it was basically the middle of the night. Louis, on the other hand, had all of his senses on high alert to make sure it was safe for him to sleep for a bit. He couldn't smell anything beside the smells of the ranch and didn't hear anything besides the normal night noises; crickets, frogs, growling- growling? That's not a normal night time noise...

Louis became even more aware of everything around him, he could faintly smell something so familiar, yet so new. The smell caused him to whine, he didn't know what he was whining for, his wolf was basically screaming at him to chase after that scent. But, he couldn't. The growl got stronger when Louis whined, Louis whined high in the back of his throat and laid his head down on his paws, ears laying flat against his head. A sigh of submission. Almost as soon as the scent and growling came, it was gone, leaving the small omega confused.

~~~~

557 words.

I short but I have a good reason, next chapter is gonna be a bit different and I wanted to make it a bit better by making it it's own chapter. I have figured more specific details about the next few chapters so hopefully next week's chapter will be a bit longer.

Also, I have school all next week, then a four day week then it's my spring break so, I might have some time to write a little further than published for the first time since my first five chapters. I hope you have/had a great day/night!

Thank you for reading!

T.T.F.N.

-Luca<3