Chapter 26

"You did what with your alphas?"

Niall giggled, "I told you that you wouldn't believe me," he said happily. 

"Oh, I believe you, you and your alphas are quite nasty." Louis responded, baffled by how crazy the other omegas sex life was. 

"C'mon Lou, there's no way you've never done anything remotely 'nasty'," the fake blond omega whined, using air quotes for the word "nasty".

Louis turned bright red in embarrassment. "Actually…" he subtly implied correction. 

Niall's jaw dropped, "you've never done anything have you?" He questioned, completely surprised seeing as he thought the other omega was the most gorgeous person he had ever seen, besides his alphas, obviously.

"Um, no, not exactly." The carmel haired boy answered nervously. 

"You haven't even done anything with Harry?" He asked incredulously, mouth agape.

"Uh, no? I mean we've like, made out and stuff, but once it gets to a certain point he kinda just shuts it down." The omega responded, head down in embarrassment. 

He almost felt as if his alpha didn't want him, but as soon as the idea came to life he shut it down right then and there. He knew Harry cared for him and wanted him. If he did not Louis would not be here right now. 

"I thought you guys would've done something sooner judging by the way he looks at you sometimes." Niall says quietly, flabbergasted by his friend's statement. 

"What do you mean 'the way he looks at me sometimes'? He asked, deeply confused by the other omegas words.

"I don't know, maybe that your alpha looks at you like he is literally gonna eat you sometimes." He replies sarcastically, his face showing boredom but his eyes showing cheekiness.

Louis gives the other omega a look saying 'there's absolutely no way that is true'.

"I'm not lying, I swear!" Niall practically shouts, making a big contrast from the normally quiet library. 

"Let's talk about something else." Louis said, not really enjoying talking about how his alpha looks at him. He really did want to do things with his alpha, but he didn't know if he'd even be ready for that sort of thing.

He just wished that he could experience some of the things Niall has.

°~°
This chapter is so short I'm not even gonna tell you how many words there are.

It's late but I did say updates may not come as often, I am still sorry.

My birthday was also Monday so I feel like if it wasn't this chapter would have been a lot sooner. Should I tell you guys my age? Idk.

Anyway I hope everyone is doing well:)

Do you read wattpad on dark or light mode? I am genuinely curious, please answer.

thank you for reading:)!!
Have a great day/night

T.T.F.N.

-luca<3