Chapter 20

Louis awoke with a feeling of calmness as he felt safe and satisfied. He took a deep breath to inhale the scent that was making him feel this way and suddenly he was aware of the arms around his waist and the chest he had buried himself in. 

This scent was that belonging to the wolf he had met prior to whatever happened after his head went foggy. He does not remember anything after that, just warmth and fogginess. 

The chest vibrated with a grumble shaking the small omega out of his thoughts. He stilled, not knowing how this alpha would react to himself holding an omega since he himself did not know who this alpha was. All he knew was that he made him feel very calm. 

The unknown alpha's grip tightened on the small human in his arms, almost to the point of suffocation, but not physically harming the boy. 

There was a nose on Louis' neck inhaling his scent as it was the life force to the being holding him. The alpha let out a satisfied huff with a small growl of possessiveness.

Louis was shakily breathing while the alpha nosed over his scent gland and occasionally let out small growls. He was surprised when a deep, raspy voice spoke.

"You are awake, little one." It was more of statement even though normally it would be spoken in a questioning way. 

Louis wasn't quite sure how to answer so he just simply answered with a small, "Yes," that was muffled by the chest he was being held to. 

After a moment of silence, the omega spoke again. "W-what am I doing here?" He stammered, "What happened?" The questions were asked shakily and barely audible, but the alpha heard.

He took a deep breath and gathered his thoughts before speaking. "You were in my territory with another alpha on your tail. As any pack Alpha would do, I went to get the unknown wolves out of my territory to protect my pack. Once I had the alpha, he uhm- well he is no longer as strong as he used to be, but he is no longer in my territory. Once I was done with him I caught your scent and chased after you-" The alpha was cut off by a small, skittish voice, "I remember this part, i was talking about after you chased me and I stopped." He informed.

"Oh," the alpha huffed. "Well, I don't remember everything either. My Alpha took over there for a bit, and is still a bit present now." He told the small boy he had pressed to his chest still. "I remember when I looked into your eyes my alpha howled and was basically begging to get out. I think he knew you had slipped into omega headspace."

The omega's eyes widened and his jaw fell slack. "I-I was in omega headspace?" He voiced out breathily. The Alpha chuckled at the boy's disbelief, "Yes, little one, you fell into omega headspace almost as soon as our eyes met. My alpha had taken over as soon as I could smell you." The alpha ended his speaking by nuzzling his nose into the omega's hair and inhaling deeply. 

Louis was very educated on soulmates. He always dreamt of finding a big strong alpha one day so, naturally, he educated himself on everything having to do with the topic. He didn't want to get his hopes up, but so far, according to what the alpha holding him has told him, everything that has happened would happen to someone who has just found their soulmate. He also dreamt about the alpha that has a death grip on him beforehand, that was also a tell tale sign

He wasn't going to bring it up to the alpha, he just hoped the alpha knew what was potentially happening. Louis was brought out of his thoughts by a raspy, deep, muffled voice against the top of his head. 

"What is your name, little one?" Louis blushed at the nickname not forgetting the alpha had used it before. 

"Louis," he spoke quietly. 

"Louis," the alpha tested the name on his tongue. "A very fitting name. It is very pretty, just like you." He said smoothly and honestly. 

The omega just hid his face in his chest and mumbled a small "Thank you,"

Louis pulled his face away from the alpha's chest and looked up at the man for the first time since waking up. The small boy's first thought was that the man was beautiful.

He had long brown curls that reached his shoulders, a very prominent jaw line with slight stubble showing, bright green eyes and pink lips that looked like they would be heaven to kiss. 

While the omega was looking at the alpha, the alpha was doing the same, inspecting the omega's face, that is.

The beautiful boy had bright blue eyes with high cheekbones, a strong jawline and feathery, caramel colored hair. The boy was breathtaking in the alpha's opinion. 

"What is your name?" 

The angelic voice broke him from his thoughts. "Harry," he breathed out.

"Harry," the boy did the same as the alpha, testing the name on his tongue. 

"I like your name." Louis spoke truthfully, the name gave him a sense of comfort, that might just be because it is the name of the alpha holding him.

"Thank you, little one." He used the nickname again, making sure this time the omega didn't hide his face so that he could see the beautiful blush that covered his face. 

"You are beautiful, Louis." Harry spoke sincerely. The omegas mouth fell open but no words came out, he had been rendered speechless. 

The alpha held the omega's small face between his two hands and softly rubbed his cheeks with his thumbs, looking into the omegas eyes.

"I believe we may be soulmates, little one."

°¬°¬°¬°¬°
982 words.

Hi, amores, I hope everyone is doing well. I could have written more on this chapter, I just felt like this was a good place to end it.

Zaim, Niam, or Zaniam???

I get to see my sister that moved 9 hours away from me soon. I haven't seen her since before quarantine, I'm really excited.:D

Let me know if you find any spelling or grammar errors please and thank you.

I hope you had/have a great day/night.

T.T.F.N.

-Luca<3