Chapter Four

We finally got to see what she really looked like. Her skin was pale white. Her eyes were blue but mostly white. She had on this long dress and there were God Warriors, which were at least 8 feet tall. "KNEEL!" Her command was so silent but it was enough for everyone around to do as she said. Except for me. She didn't have that power over me, but she was stronger than me. I slowly approached before I was stopped by her Warriors. "What in the hell is going on?" I questioned her. "Let her through." She said. The Warriors had stepped aside and signaled for me to come closer. "I want to thank you for allowing me to host in your body. I was strong enough to bring my body back. You're a strong Queen, Athena. Which is why I want you to come back with me and work alongside me." I turned back to see both Jack and Vincent both with their heads down so I couldn't even see their expressions. I turned to the Goddess and stared at her. "You ripped through my body, almost killing me. Not to mention to abandoned our kind. And now you want me to be your little sidekick? Are you playing stupid or are you?" Gasps could be heard until silence took over. "If you think I am going to be your little puppet again, then you are mistaken. So why don't you go run off again and leave us alone? Because we were doing just fine while you coward in my body for years." I went to walk away but her hand laced my wrist and now I was inches from her face. "I am still in control of all of you, and you will talk to me with respect. You have no real talents, you are just a stripper. I gave you a purpose and you're being ungrateful. You should be lucky I am rewarding you after every sin you committed." You can see the rage on her face at this point and if looks good kill. I'd be roadkill.

"I maybe just a stripper to you, but at least I can own up to it. You won't acknowledge all the bad you've done. So your title may be just Moon Goddess. But to me, you're just Clary." Something in her must of snapped, because her hand was now around my throat, squeezing until I no longer could breathe properly. I reached for her hands and began to pry them off of me before she released my neck. "No one speaks of my birth name. You want to make me like the bad guy. Fine, then that's who I will be. Every wolf will be working for me. No more Alpha's, no more Luna's. Or Beta, Gamma, no one. I am the queen. And since you are no one. You will be the entertainment working as a stripper for all these horny men until you learn some respect. That's all you're good at, and now you will continue to be a slave." She rose her hand and now everyone was able to move freely. "Vincent, you will join the warriors. Jack, trainer. Everyone here will report getting their assigned jobs. If you disobey, you will die." I felt so angry but so powerless at the same time. What did I do? "You cannot do this! You're not supposed to be selfish and you are breaking so many rules. I am no one's slave!" She let out a sadistic laugh before she nodded her headed and began to walk back. "I am talking to you!" The Goddess had stopped in her tracks. "You are now." A cloud of smoke replaced where she was and she was gone. I had no problem being a stripper but being forced is a different story. I turned to face everyone and there was that disappointed look on their face. Jack and Vincent were both in shock. "What just happened?"