Chapter Thirty

A week has passed since the whole ordeal and I was feeling at peace but it was time for me to finally come to a decision. I had to decide which guy I was going to be with for the rest of my life. I know they gave me space but no one deserves to be the second choice. I showered and got changed for the day and hesitated to go downstairs but I did. I walked downstairs and everyone was there. "Hey Goddess, good morning." I kept hearing that around and I just smiled and nodded because what does someone say to that? Ryn came over and jumped into my arms which is different. She used to be so different. But I think now that she has both her fathers in her life she feels whole. I sipped on my coffee and just relaxed and watched everyone live their life in solace. My job was to make sure people had mates and I finally restored life. No more loneliness and no more feeling empty inside. People were starting families and living life. And that's exactly how it should be but I also made it to where people had a choice on if it's what they want. Vincent was an amazing Alpha to everyone. He's spent time with Ryn and Karina which made my heart melt. Jack was just Jack just the most outgoing, outspoken, man to be alive. "You alright?" Jack woke me out of my thoughts. "Yeah, I am actually more than okay." I sipped some more and just looked at him. "You know I love you right?" He nodded his head. "Ariel is your mate. Why don't you want to give her a chance?" I asked him. He let out a sigh before he spoke. "I am sure she is a great girl, but I have a family. I am happy and content with my life. Ryn is my everything and I won't move another complication in to confuse her. I told you how I felt and I meant it. Now, why are you asking?" He questioned. "Follow me." I got up from my chair before I came over to Vincent. "You too, take a walk with me." He set down his cup and they both walked for a while until I finally stopped.

"This is complicated. I know everyone is just waiting for me to make a choice and decide who is the diamond and who is the pearl. But it shouldn't be on me. Because how on earth could I decide from the best men I know." They both looked at me weirdly and then looked at each other. "Athena, Jack, and I actually talked about this. It is complicated and it is messy but we both love you and we both want to be with you. We'd rather have you than not have you at all." Did they just say what I think they said? They both agreed to be with me. Like same time? "Yes, Athena. It's not a bad situation. We love you. We're brothers and we share a kid and there is nothing we love more than our family. So if you're cool with it then we're cool with it." I had prepared a completely different conversation in my head. "So like we're all together? How does that even work?" They shrugged. "Don't know but we will figure it out. But if you think for a second we are all sharing the same bed then I'd rather share it with Jack because you have a staring problem." I couldn't help but laugh. "What about marking and kids. Or anything at all? I am so confused." They both came forward and wrapped their arms around me. "We don't know either, but we will figure it out together okay. You're overthinking it way too much." I held both of them and this just became more awkward. And through the next few years, we did figure it out. It wasn't as complicated as we thought. The sex was hot. The affection was just as great. But really, we made the best team ever.

5 YEARS LATER....

"Luna, your presence is requested," I looked over to our Beta. "I am coming." I got up from my desk and made my way into the common room. Everyone was waiting for me to make some kind of speech but really I was tired. "So, this year in October we are hosting the mating festival here. Everyone is invited and I will be probably sitting down eating something." They all cheered because it's been a few years since we hosted them especially when people found out I was now the Goddess again. A kiss was placed on my forehead. Vincent was out of town but Jack was here with me. He reached down to rub my stomach. "How's our son doing?" He asked me. "If he doesn't come out in the next few days, I am raising hell." We all made it work. We learned from Vanessa about marking and I was able to be officially mated to both so there was no confusion. She wasn't so happy because Jack was Ariel's mate but she wasn't blind to know that we were all devoted to one another. We didn't plan for any more kids but someone slipped up and here we were. Ryn was in her age of trying to figure herself out and didn't want to be with her parents anymore. So she is off doing her own thing at this moment. One thing I've learned from all this is that it doesn't matter where you come from. Stripper or cashier. You can make something out of yourself and good things come to those who wait. And I waited and worked hard and here I was where I had respect from people because they needed me. But I had my mate and my kids and I was happy about that.

Tonight was the night of the festival and I didn't want to get out of bed. I wanted to stay here and have my swollen feet rubbed. "Babe, you need to get out of bed." I put the blankets over my head but with Vincent, there was no winning with that. "No." But he of course threw the covers off. "It is in the evening you laid down enough." He grabbed my hands and lifted me up. "Can't you all do it without me? I'll wave my magic wand and boom everyone gets a mate possibly?" He sat on the bed and sat me on his lap. "You know that's not how it works, everyone is expecting you to be there." I laid my head against his. "Yeah yeah. I just feel huge and tired." But even with a good night like tonight of course something had to happen. We weren't always destined for normal as my water broke the second I was about to give my repetitive speech. Fast forward I was in labor and this time was way worse. I had Jack and Vincent both holding my hands as I screamed in horror giving birth to our son. But once that baby boy was in my arms it's like something changed. We were raising a baby together. We were a family and I couldn't ask for a better family like the one we created. It was unusual and something like us is rare. But we were something that people wish they had in a relationship.

You can say we lived happily ever after but it didn't come easy. Especially, when it came to how to raise a kid. Watching Vincent figure it out was hilarious. But it was great even when we didn't know who the father was too. We didn't care about things like that. We have been through hell and back but we made something great. Even though Clary turned out to be great, she spent a lot of time with Karina, her daughter and it started to show in the end how alike they both were. But there was still this hostility she had against us because she was just a regular wolf. But as a regular wolf, she learned how to focus on herself. Blood never made family but love did. Who knew this Stripper turned out to be the strongest female in this land. I was made for greater and my parents would be proud. They didn't get a long life but deep down I feel them always there. We mourn the loss of the wolves lost each day, but I know that they are at peace even though hot sex was the reason for their death and wasn't even their own. I went from the Stripper Luna, The Stripper Slave, but most of all I was the Moon Goddess with two mates and two beautiful kids that I'd do anything for. And if anyone tried to tell me otherwise, well it's none of their goddamn business.

The End! Thank you for joining me for this ride. Love yall. Follow me on Insta Authormandyy