Encounter  (Yumeko x Midari)

🤍 (what do you expect when it comes to Kakeguri)

-third person-

After the game of Russian Roulette both girls went their separate ways, but something kept bothering Modari. The way Yumeko's eyes turn red with that devilish grin on her face was really something. She kept thinking about how good it would feel just to have her in bed.

-Midari-

I kept thinking about that Yumeko girl all week. The prez was right, she really was interesting. I saw her walking down the hallway so grabbed her wrist and took her to the bathroom, where I then pinned her to the wall. She blushed and her eyes turned back to the most beautiful shade of scarlet. I smirk and put my leg between hers. She started to grind on them and I helped by moving my leg.

I kissed her and we started to fight for dominance, oddly enough she won and she started to pull my skirt and underwear down. She went to my neck making moan slightly when she put a finger in my clit and finding my sweet spot making me arch my back and let a loud moan out. "That was truly beautiful Midari~." She praised me which made me to become more enthusiastic. I try to go down but she pins my hands to the wall.

I could feel the smirk she had on my neck as she stopped. I wince at the loss of her finger. Just then she threw me to the ground and put her finger right back up. I rock my hips back and forth. She moved her finger around while going in and out of me. I start to take off her shirt and do the same to me.

The only thing I had on was by black bra and shoes which were quickly taken off by yours truly. She took off her leggings, skirt, and shirt. Leaving her in a crimson red bra and a matching thong. I couldn't believe it. I move my hands to her ass which earned me a lick of her lips. She flips us so I'm on top. I move down till I get to her thong. Before I take it off I kiss and suck her thighs. Her soft noises, tuning me on even more.

I finally take off the thong and tease her by licking the folds and grazing her with my teeth. She arched her back and moaned. I licked her clit and put my tongue in. She wiggled and moaned. "M-Midari~." I smirk and lick her body till I get to her face. "Yes baby?~" she moves a little trying to make friction again.

I put my finger in her and move it around. I kiss her passionately. She kisses me back and moves her hands to my tits. It felt like pure bliss when I felt her getting went and cum. I smirk lick my hand.

Word count: 488