I'm still here, Kou.. (Kou x Mitsuba)

💕🖤
Pretty much after Mitsuba died for the second time I could see this happening

-Mitsuba-

I.. feel.. numb.. it's not my normal numb though. Last thing I remembered was seeing Tsukasa and.. oh no.. what happened to Kou?! I open my eyes and see him holding me.

'Pervert..' I couldn't help but smirk. I know he couldn't see me but.. I will always care about him. I don't know why, but the way he looks at me and the way he tried to help me was.. nice..

I watched as he sat there crying. I went up behind him and hugged him. I know he can't feel it but I just felt like I needed to do it.

-Kou-

It was about a week later after the incident.. I looked through the pictures when I found it.. he took a picture of me..? I then remembered what he had said to me. 'Take a guess, something that means a lot to me.. I guess." I start to cry of joy.

I don't know why but I feel like I lost a soulmate. I then got an idea.

~A couple months later~

I started to go to Mitsuba's grave and always brought some kind of offering wether it be tea, a picture, or some cake. Even though I knew that he isn't here anymore. It made me feel a little more happy to know that he's in a new body.

"I'm sorry Mitsuba.. love you." I smiled and started to cry a little and set down a cake with some green tea. I start to walk away when I felt a pair of hands around my waist. I try to look who it was but I couldn't see it. "Mitsuba.." I cry a little harder knowing he's still here.

-Mitsuba-

I heard the I love you and I was the happiest person in the world. I look down and I see that I'm disintegrating. I'm moving on now. "I'll see you in a new life, Kou. I love you too." I finally get pushed to a light and I just smile to myself.

Word count: 352