MHA x Saiki k.

I'm not gonna have the 💕🖤🤍💛 stuff for these kinds of stories. Just know this in my first cross over fan fic so, sorry in advance
_________________________________

-Saiki-

I had a dream.. but I can't remember it. For all I know the whole world could be at stake! I stressed all morning being extra cautious going to school, making sure nothing happened to myself or others (surprisingly enough). I hate feeling this way.

I was just about to walk into school when it looked like I had just walked into the wrong one. "Excuse me, wait, are you new?" I turn to see a girl with short brown hair and pink cheeks. Her uniform was much more different then mine.

I shook my head but than a boy with messy green hair was running away from.. A DUDE CAUSING EXPLOSIONS OUT OF HIS HANDS?! The girl sighed. "That dang Bakugou, always chasing after Midoriya." Was this normal?

"Oh right! I'm Ochako Uraraka, and you are?" She looked up at me and I debated on saying anything. "Kusuo Saiki.." I put my hand in front of me to offer shaking her hand. She shook my hand and it soon ended. "Also is that a normal thing?" I telepathically asked her and she seemed pretty amazed. "Wow! What's your quirk?" 'Quirk?"

Then it all hit me. I'm in another dimension! "Oh look at the time! We should really be getting to to class, I'll see ya around." She waved and I decided that it would be better if I find a teacher of some sort. I look around when I found a lady that could be in her mid twenties wearing something very important for school.

"Oh, you must be the new student Uraraka was talking about. You probably already know me but I'm Ms. Midnight." She smiled at me. She's a teacher? "Shouldn't you be getting to class?" She crossed her arms. "I needed to talk to the principal." I looked away from her and she just chuckled. "Down the hall to the right, have fun." She waved me off and I just teleported to the office.

"Oh, we have a new student?" An animal started talking. Like.. actually talking. I just sigh and sat down explaining my situation. "Oh I see. Stay in here, I need to talk to some of the other teachers." He stood up walked out.

It was about a half hour till he came back with a couple teachers. "Alright, well we need you to do a few things, don't be scared to use your power. In this world it's normal to have a couple powers known as quirks." I nod and get up. I follow them outside. "Alright kid, show us what you got." A man with black hair and scruff on his face looked at me. He honestly looked like he hadn't slept in a couple days.

I sigh, still shaken by the whole situation. I start to float and I use some of my other powers like telepathy, psychokinesis, teleportation, and so on. They seemed very impressed. "Your coming with me, you'll be in my class." The man who looked like he never slept told me, so I followed him. "At this school you have dorms. You'll be staying in one of the dorms until you can officially go back home. For the time being just call me Mr. Aizawa."

This man seemed very calm for the state he looked to be in. I nodded as we walked in. I was already in a uniform so I didn't have to change. "Class this is Kusuo Saiki. He'll be here for a while. Go sit behind Tokoyami."

Someone with a bird head raised his hand and I sat behind him. I looked around to see who I sat by. I then saw the boy from earlier sitting by me on my left and a girl with long black hair sitting on the right. I sat in the very back so no one was sitting behind me.

'Great, another extra.' I hear someone think and I'm feeling pretty petty today so I just set his paper on fire. "DAMNIT ICY-HOT! HOW'D YOU DO THAT?!" The blond from before yelled at someone across the room. "I don't use my fire, thank you." A boy with half red half white hair rolled his eyes. He had one blue eye and the other being grey. I think we could be friends.

"Saiki, don't use your quirk in class." Mr. Aizawa zipped up a sleeping bag and fell to the floor. "YOU DID THIS ANTENNA?!" He started screaming at me. "New kid made Bakubro mad!" A kid with a black lightning bolt in his messy yellow hair whisper yelled to a kid with gelled red haired boy. "Oh no.. the kid next to me mumbled.

"WHATS YOUR QUIRK YOU USELESS EXTRA?!" Wow, he's not scared to speak his mind. I rolled my eyes and ignored him. "DON'T IGNORE ME!" He made an explosion on my desk. "Wouldn't you like to know?" I hated the attention I made for myself. "K-Kachan, calm down." The green haired boy waved his hands every direction. "STUPID DEKU! DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"

I finally thought that this was enough so I just teleported to the roof then using my clairvoyance to see his reaction. "WHERE THE HELL DID THAT EXTRA GO?!" I chuckle a little and teleported back. He then grabbed my shirt. "What's your damn quirk?" He asked in what I would say calm for him tone.

"Just shut up and do your wor-" I then get teleported back to my universe. It was the same time that it just was in the other universe. "Saiki, are you good man?" I didn't even hear Kaidou from how deep in thought I was. "Are you also late." He tilted his head as we headed in. I just nodded and continued along with my day.

993