Mr. Akabane.. (Nagisa x Karma)

🤍

-Karma-

I hired a new assassin for my company because someone had the audacity to get fuckin killed. I looked at a file for the new recruit. He had long blue hair that were tied up in twin tails. He had a feminine face, which'll come in handy knowing the pervs we kill.

It looked like his name was Shiota Nagisa. 'Nagisa..' I start to think about the name. It feels familiar but who knows. It looks like his causal outfit is a vest and a long sleeve shirt with skinny jeans and normal sneakers.

As I look more at his file, he walks in. "Mr. Akabane?" He questioned and walked in. "Come in Nagisa." I smile and he sits down, he may not seem like it, but he has his guard up. "You don't seem like the one to want to be an assassin." I bluntly say, looking into his eyes. He looks away and nods.

"Well, I guess that just means I'm not suspicious." He crosses his arms and starts looking at me. 'Damn..' I look him in his eyes, not smiling anymore. His eyes were a beautiful blue. I could look in them for ever. I keep staring but get an idea.

"Alright then, if you want this job, I'll have to see your flirting game." I snap my fingers and cross my legs. "W-why? I don't see the point.." he seemed a bit flushed and I just chuckle. "Because of your feminine features, I want you to play both male and female in your associations." He sighs and nods. "Fine, give me a situation." He starts to stand and I think.

"How about, a bar." He nods and sits by me. He walks over to me and sits on my desk. "What's a hottie like you doing in a place like this?" He put lifts my head with a finger. "Wouldn't you like to know." I smirk and play along. "Wow, your cuter when you start to become sassy." He winks and I look away, blushing a little.

"Awe, don't be like that." He moves my head to make me look at him. "How about we go somewhere more private.~" he gets closer to my ear and nibbles on the lobe. I stand and pin him to my desk. He seems a little off guard by this, I just laugh. "You shouldn't tense up, if you do it doesn't look as believable." I smile.

"And you needed to pin me down because?" He tried to get out of my grip so I just let go and got off of him. "You let down your guard." He face palms himself and looked up at me. "Let me guess, I didn't get the job." He looked down, he looked pretty bummed. I lift his head up and smile. "I never said that, I just tend to notice what people need to work on."

He nods and starts to leave, but I grabbed his arm. "I never said we were done, now did I?" He looked back at me confused. "Well, I still had something in mind. I want to see what you looked like in a dress." He blushed like crazy. "Why?" He turned to me. I shrugged. "Because I'm your boss now." I let go of his arm and got out a fancy black dress and a navy blue short sexy dress.

"I have to try both of these?" He asked and I nodded. "And you have to come out and show me." I said in a mater of fact tone and he groaned. He left for a closet to get changed. He came back out in the black dress, he also had his hair down. "You really do look like a girl when you have your hair down." I examined him.

I look down to his area and noticed something. 'He knows how to tuck?!' I raised an eyebrow and looked back up at him, he was a blushing even more and put his hands on his face. "Well good thing you know how to tuck, or I would've had to teach you." He turned around and went back into the closet.

This time he was in there longer. "I'm gonna die of old age if you don't come out." I crossed my arms and sat on my desk. No answer. "If you don't answer me I'll come in there." Again, no answer. I sigh and get up to the closet he was in. It sounded like he was panting.

I open it to see him naked and jerking off. "That's a pretty view." I say and he stops. I kneel down and put my hand on his waist. "I'm sorry.." he covered himself with his legs and I chuckle. I picked him up and set him on my chair. "So, that's what you were doing?" I start to unbutton my shirt and he looks away and nods.

"You know, you could've just told me." I take my shirt off and unbuckled my belt along with my pants. "Why would I do that?" He looked back at me and then back to where he was looking before. I chuckle and when I'm fully naked I walk over to him and put him on my lap.

He looked away from me as I admire him. "Ba~by." I extended the a and his dick twitched. "So close already? We just got started." I drag my finger from his jaw to his v-line. He arched his back a little and moaned quietly. "I'm not gonna do it if you don't want me-" he cut me off by kissing me. I kissed back and put my hands on his hips. He put his arms around me neck. I start moving my hips up and he groans.

I break and put three fingers in front of his face and he started to suck on them. "Good boy." He kept at it until I took them out of his mouth. I got up and made him bend over on the desk. "You ready?" I put one of my fingers at his entrance and he nods. I put it in and he arched his back a little.

I stay there til he's used to it. I move it faster and add another, stretching him out. He pants harder and lifts his ass a little. I put the third one in and smirk. "Are you sure you wanna continue?" He nods and I take my fingers out as I casually take out a condom. "W-why do you have condoms in here?" I looked at him and thought about it. "Knowing the people here, and knowing how hormonal they are. It's mostly for them, when they fuck the others."

I put the condom on and turn him around. I lift his legs up and put them on my shoulders. "And I'm gonna fuck you til you can't move anymore." He moved a little and I start to enter him. I go slowly as i go deeper and deeper til I'm fully in. He adjusted and I start to thrust in him slowly. "F-faster.!" I did as he wanted and I went faster and harder til: "A-AHHHH! RIGHT THERE, PLEASE, AGAIN!" He made such a lewd face and I couldn't hold back.

He can hold out for a while, he still hasn't came. I even felt myself coming closer to my climax. "I-I'm about to.." he starts and I finish it. "Me too." I go even faster and he arched his back and moaned even louder than the first time. We both came and I pulled out after I caught my breath.

I start dressing myself as he tries to stand but miserably fails. I chuckle and put Him in my chair. I through him his clothes and he starts to get dressed. "W-was that.. what you intended on in the first place?" I look at him and smile shaking my head.

"Truly, I was just gonna hire you either way, but I wanted to mess with you." He nodded and looked pretty disappointed. I walk over to him and lay my head in his now dressed thighs. "Are you having regrets?" I tilt my head a bit and he blushes.

"It's just, I didn't expect this from an interview.."

1392