Panic Attack

TW: Panic Attack

Kiibo's POV.

I was cooking dinner for me and Shuichi when I heard the door slam open and than closed. I peak around the door frame to see Shuichi sliding down on the door, holding his head in his hands. He was shaking violently and sobbing uncontrollably.

"Sweetheart?!" I exclaim, I think I shouldn't have done that because he tensed up even more, tightening his grip around him knees. I walk towards him.

"Hey, can I touch you?" I ask softly. He nods and looks up at me. I give him a warm smile and sit next to him on the floor. I rub the back of his neck and whisper sweet nothings into his ear.

He eventually calmed down and was started to fall asleep, most likely exhausted from crying and probably running. I pick him up and bring him to our room, laying him on the bed.

I start to leave when I feel him grab my hand, "stay" he says. I give him a warm smile and lay down with him. He holds me tightly, securing me in his grasp. If I were human I wouldn't be able to breathe. He was like a koala.

I start to shut down but then I remember the food, "Heh Shuichi, I was cooking. Could I go turn the stove off so I don't burn the house down? " I laugh nervously. He lets go and I leave him.

269 words. I actually got ✨tired✨ for once and was listening to a Fuyuhiko x Listener sleep aid thing. This was also in my drafts for a week.